Where my cat people? #3

Someone (could be a :fox_face: , they are very active currently with their cubs) enjoyed my car overnight. Thereā€™s a football dropped near the wheels as well :rofl::rofl: :paw_prints::paw_prints:

10 Likes

There was quite the party at your car last night! :laughing:

2 Likes

I know, and I didnā€™t even get an inviteā€¦ The foxes have been making an unholy racket thru the night for weeks though so Iā€™m guessing they had a party :tada:

Or itā€™s the many many cats we have around, but my money is on the foxes as I often see them running with footballs.

Good job they are cute and that I couldnā€™t care less about the car :rofl:

2 Likes

Dear TragicF,

I hope you enjoyed the gift. We will be having another party on your car tonight. Be there.

Love,

Greater London Footie Fox Club

3 Likes

Update: Last night, Nandor showed up at 10:30 PM and hung around.

He ALMOST went into the trap!! So close!

13 Likes

Isnā€™t he?! Idk if itā€™s bc Iā€™m his mama, but I seriously think heā€™d make a purrfect model :joy_cat: Heā€™s the most photogenic cat Iā€™ve ever had.

2 Likes

Come on Nandor! Get home you dirty stop out!

4 Likes

I think we all think our fur kidā€™s are gorgeous. But your ginger man is certainly handsome :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Reading time with Bluey. :heart:

Little snake eye :eyes:

Heā€™s so lovely :heart_eyes:

My beautiful boys are just the most perfect little babies. Seven months old now and just thriving.

Throwback to the baby boys :sob:

19 Likes

I have 4 cats, chappie, lucky, ziggy and mabel :purple_heart:

23 Likes

Bear with his :bear:

21 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

This boy needs thoughts. He didnā€™t come in one night, ended up being gone for three days before he came home. Would look at the water bowl and not drink or eat. Has had two days of veterinarian evaluation. So far they donā€™t know and he did not respond to the routine treatment of antibiotics, anti nausea drugs. X-ray is normal. Too bad it wasnā€™t a CAT scan. I love this boy and hate him not okay. I have hope. Tomorrow blood work results.
His name is Seis Toes. Heā€™s polydactyl.
He belongs to a good friend.

21 Likes

Sending good wholesome positive vibes his way and loads of hugs. Hope you get some answers from blood work and that he can start feeling better soon :pray:t4::pray:t4::people_hugging::heart:

2 Likes

Awe, poor baby. Did they check him for ticks after being outside so long? Tick population has been increasing dramatically in my area. It could also be something as simple as a dental issue thatā€™s making eating uncomfortable. I hope all ends well for the little thumbed fellow :pray::heart:

3 Likes

Kikiā€™s continously curly tail :joy_cat:

17 Likes

The word prehensile comes to mind. :monkey:

2 Likes

My little queen after mastectomy surgery done yesterday. The seams are many but hope to get well soon

20 Likes

Hugs to herā€¦ hope itā€™s a quick recovery :hugs::pray:t4:

3 Likes

Last one in the beddy ā€¦makes the beddy ā€¦

19 Likes