Where my cat people? #4

You mean for today right?
Good to see the boys together again.
What a harrowing experience.
Not silly to me btw
:heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

I have tomorrow off. Hopefully I will catch them snuggling.

9 Likes

She’s been obsessed with this mirror since I set it there two days ago :heart_eyes_cat:

20 Likes

The cutest love bugs.

19 Likes

She is gorgeous, is she going to stay with you if the owner doesn’t show up?

4 Likes

Jeeeehhh! :confetti_ball:
I’m happy for you all!
Cats can be stubborn creatures :face_with_peeking_eye:
When we moved our cat hide herself for days in a small hole between wall and closet.
We only saw her eyes. We didn’t saw her eat ore drink ore use the litterbox :smiling_face:

6 Likes

He just let me pet him. I think they are both bouncing back well for just a few hours.
Thank you!

10 Likes

What a stressful time for you all Emilie, people and kitties! So glad you’re all settling in now. Hugs and cuddles to you all friend :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :people_hugging: :heart_eyes: :people_hugging: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

5 Likes

Yes, if they don’t show up I’m going to keep her.

11 Likes

I am excited for more than 2 hours of sleep tonight. I can finally be happy about the new apartment.
Plus all are healthy. đŸ©·đŸ©·

8 Likes

How long is the time they have to show up?
I know when I worked as a vollunteer in a animal shelter it was 3 weeks before we could replace a cat wich was found somewhere and not chipped.

3 Likes

Peaceful moment at “Ca Na Jenny” (“Jenny’s house” in mallorquín- the local language they speak in Mallorca, besides Spanish :es:)

Not always this way, Peanut can be intensive with 8 weeks, and Moka is 3,5 years, so he’s more into chillin’ by now! :sweat_smile:

Update; Peanut is using his litter box again, I can’t be more happy!!)

20 Likes

My cat the eldest always looks at herself in the mirror :joy: it’s so funny to see.

4 Likes

My work buddy

14 Likes

So glad to see this. I got very caught up in my own pet drama and lost touch. Yay in-laws! Don’t hear that very much.

3 Likes

Maybe she didnt realize how stunning she is!

2 Likes

I hope the waiting period is short!!

2 Likes

I am so sorry about your boy. Gunny looks very sweet.

2 Likes

Thank you. He was. We kissed his sweet face, told him we loved him, and did the right thing today. He will be missed.

3 Likes

Awww, thanks for giving him such a lovely home. :cry::sob:

2 Likes