Where my cat people? #4

He was well loved, that’s for sure. He gave us more than we gave him, though. :heart:

2 Likes

Boy-o update.

All is well. They just discovered that we have dogs above us.

20 Likes

They look so good. We are so happy to see this. Yes we. I’ve been keeping the wife in suspense and she is so so happy to see this pic.
So. Are the dogs upstairs a good thing. Hopefully a nothing burger.
Sleep well tonight
:smile_cat::smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Me too! Water just asked me for a tussle and got one. He slept continuously from 3 am when he crawled UNDER the covers with me, he never does that, until 7 pm. Slept, continuously. I think Birdie is still trying to prove a point with this “first through the door” feud but they are mostly back to buds.
A welcome happy ending. And they are slowly adjusting to the new place. They’ve already been up on top of the kitchen cabinets and have favorite hiding spots, which we don’t even know about yet. All are adjusting. Thanks for watching out for me Daze and Dazerette. 🩷🩷

10 Likes

Krieger is too :joy_cat:

18 Likes

These shots are too precious :joy:

4 Likes

The plan is to hang that mirror in my daughters room, but it can wait a few days :joy_cat:

6 Likes

I think you might have to ask the cats first…
Who do you think you are ?? Pff

6 Likes

Morning from my cuddle bunny.

18 Likes

Knowing me, they probably don’t have to worry any time soon. I’ll have things laying around like that for months until one day I wake up and say “Today’s the day! Let’s do it all!” Who knows the next time that’ll happen :woman_shrugging: :joy:

6 Likes

Pennywise aka Penny loves Amazon deliveries. :paw_prints::package:

19 Likes

I love tuxes!!! My Rosie is a tux. They are so handsome!!

4 Likes

They are my good handsome boys.

1 Like

All is forgiven. 🩷🩷
Water still sleeps under the covers with me. Here he is emerging.

15 Likes

Cool Cats of Paris

6 Likes

He actually is :joy_cat: You’re the first person who ever brought that up! It also means ‘Warrior’ in German, which kinda fits him.

3 Likes

Sunday morning 7am snuggles on the window bed.

We had an ALMIGHTY storm last night at 2am with sky ripping thunder and hailstone rain, they didn’t blink… :star_struck: I remember we got them 27th December and their first New year was spent with us with absolute scenes in London of fireworks and parties and noise. We just played with them for hours on end, all through the noise outside, and they really don’t care too much about fireworks anymore :sparkler::fireworks:. :pray:t2:

17 Likes

Glad he is adapting well now.
Home is where the cats are :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Are you doing the food, or what? - Bear

15 Likes

Absolutely. I’m so happy it worked out. :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes