Widget character

Anyone else notice their Sober Time android home screen widget has an Asian language character (sorry, don’t recognize which) instead of the little cloud or whatever it usually is?

Not the end of the world, I just see it and dunno what it means. :sweat_smile: @Robin

Screenshot_20210922-081558_One UI Home

I just noticed thst mine has changed to a car on it’s own

Vroom vroom

1 Like

Maybe a guy painting on an easel? :thinking:

Have we been hacked?? :flushed::flushed::joy:

I don’t think mine has changed, it’s still the infinity symbol.

@Mephistopheles lol that’s a great imagination, I see it too now

Mine hasn’t changed. I’d changed it to a paw print way back and its still there (I’m on iPhone if that makes a difference)

Same here, nothing changed on my iPhone version of the app. How weird!

1 Like

Haha :rofl: Nooo the person on a paddle board :wink:

Oh that’s probably a bug. I’ll look into it right away. Thanks for reporting it.

2 Likes

What icon are you using inside of the app? @TMAC you too please.

I did have it set as the pinwheel. Looks like that isn’t among the list of options now, so I probably defaulted to the car.

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t find an option for the icon either. :thinking:

What icon were you using before?

Mine is the same

It seems only some icons were affected, I’m trying to identify which. At the moment I know the pinwheel icon has been replaced by a car, but I’d like to know what @Eke had as an icon before he got the asian character.

@Robin . I have my husband’s counter set with the default character and his widget changed to the chinese character.

1 Like

If you change your icon, then change it back, does that fix it?

1 Like

I can’t change it back to that default icon. I changed it to a star then went to change it back to default but it stayed a star. I tried a couple others and they work. It seems to only be that one icon.

That’s not necessarily the default icon. It’s just a random one that was assigned to the addiction when it was created. What happens if you tap on that one? I can select it and apply it without problems.

It changes on the app but not the widget.