Wild animals we adore

Good to know! I haven’t been to OC in years but sounds like driving a couple more hours may be worth it. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Whoever is holding it is looking to lose that right thumb! These things are quick, and way stretchier than you think!

3 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

Almost stepped on this guy locking up last night

9 Likes

Came across this squadron of javelinas this morning. Thought best to turn around and take the dog in a different direction.
They are kind a cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Soberbilly

10 Likes

My daughter spotted this guy when we were waiting for the bus. He was moving fast!

11 Likes

It’s not a great picture but I saw a coyote today.

12 Likes

He thinks I can’t see him.

13 Likes

Love my early morning walks.
And cats.
He’s sooo cute :heart_eyes_cat:

Edit @Tragicfarinelli

14 Likes

Hill Country vultures

13 Likes

Leave it out Eric @Dazercat that’s the cutest little munchkin I’ve ever seen… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s a mesmerising shot.

2 Likes

Wow, @Dazercat where do you live to see such beautiful creatures? Are they quite chilled out / leave you alone. This one is lithe and looks like a baby cheetah. Stunning, you are so lucky to see them! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The desert in Scottsdale AZ.
They seem chill. I respect our distance especially if I have my dog. I was surprised the first time we saw one. Never expected to see a wild cat.

2 Likes

This was back in July.
They really are gorgeous. Right outside my back yard. Got a great video of them playing to. But I can’t post videos.

Just hanging out.
One of them sets of my door bell camera :smiley_cat:
I got pics of them crossing through my front yard.

9 Likes

Omg. Look at them, that’s insane. So beautiful. I’m guessing they are not in danger or decline then there? They are super cute just chilling in your yard!! I wouldn’t get anything done at all, would just be out looking for bobcats… :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s a very infrequent occurrence. I’m always keeping my eyes open. For snakes :scream: I hate snakes. I probably shit myself if I ever come across my first rattlesnake :poop:

2 Likes

Toad

9 Likes

Not my foto (obviously) but so beautiful I had to share

11 Likes