Wild animals we adore

Such a beauty. Nice healthy looking young one there!

2 Likes

Ran into a small herd of these guys on my way to a job this morning. The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep.

The one laying in the road didn’t want to move. When he did get up he gave us the “fuck you guys” face. Animals are awesome!

15 Likes

This little bunny came right up to my campground the other night. I just sat in my chair trying to be so quiet

14 Likes

Is that a jackrabbit?

3 Likes

I was mesmorized by this chunky bird. It looked fake for a minute. Too beefy to be a robin…idk maybe a beefy robin?

11 Likes

It was a white tail

I think he just looked so big cause he was standing up

10 Likes

Was it chilly? They will puff out their feathers to trap air under them so they stay warm. Or was this photo just down the street from McD’s?

2 Likes

Lol it was a lil chilly but not too bad. Ive never seen a robin that thick

Was right in my face as I turned the corner. Slowly crossed the street (tooke forever to get my phone and snap a picture :joy:).

10 Likes

What a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These three were waiting for me when I got back from my walk :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Spotty little babies!!! cuteness overload :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Far out! I love :turtle:s!

1 Like

I went running at a different place yesterday and there were tons of them!! One even crossed the walking path in front me.

2 Likes

During my workout saw this little guy outside. Stopped and watched him for a while. So cool

14 Likes

Not my photos, but a mountain lion somehow got into an enclosed courtyard at the medical center here. Very damn close to my house, actually. Unusual they’d be this deep into the urbanized part of town.

Sedated and relocated by animal control, unharmed :smiling_face:

That’s one BIG kitty.

17 Likes

A beautiful glimpse into nature last night :raised_hands: First we were watching a doe with 3 fawns frolicking to the left of the green. Typical this time of year. But then a buck came and joined them! A rare sight :eyes: THEN, we see a second family coming from the right, headed towards the pond (buck, doe, 1 fawn)

They met up in the middle so the fawns could play :heart_eyes: Obviously a scheduled play date and nothing will convince me otherwise :joy:

(The other parents were out of view)

The little guy in the front had the zoomies!!! :joy:

So grateful to have a view like this at work :pray:

18 Likes

This is a beautiful view! So sweet to see the deer out and playing…a scheduled play date :thinking:…I think you are right :blush:

2 Likes

17 Likes