Wild animals we adore

Oh I do love that train of thought – I do hope that is the case too :pray:

Thanks for the update :hugs:

1 Like

A massive dragonfly settled right in front of me on some plants and stayed still until after the pic was taken.
:squid:

12 Likes

I have seen loads of bunnies lately

11 Likes

10 Likes

My coworker said she moved this little guy 20 feet off the walkway so he didn’t get squished, but he crawled back so she had to do it again :laughing:

Now I know it’s an American dagger moth caterpillar and their hair can embed into skin like a splinter and cause a rash. I hope she didn’t touch it :grimacing:

17 Likes

I always wondered where Dougal had gone after the Magic Roundabout ended.

6 Likes

Today a mob of Pretty Face Wallabies arrive for Friday afternoon snacks. Thought you might enjoy.
Best viewed full screen on YouTube

10 Likes

oh how awesome is that – thanks for sharing :pray:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Awe :heart_eyes: I love it! Thank you so much for thinking of me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t think I’ve ever seen them eating like that, or in a herd like that. Reminds me of the deer around here, but way cooler!

3 Likes

14 Likes

Hello there!!

Working, working!!

Hummingbirds outside my bedroom window

14 Likes

We had a hawk in the bird bath.

10 Likes

Met this lot on my walk , thought the sheep liked me because they came running over, turns out it was my apple they liked :roll_eyes: They had a bit of a fight about it … sober still causing shit :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

These three were walking with me this morning…glad I saw them as the sun started to rise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I really wanted to touch it :laughing:

10 Likes

Is it a Beaver?

1 Like

I think it might be an opossum, but I am not sure…

2 Likes

It’s a groundhog aka woodchuck, never seen one of those before! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I see them every day, but never that close. They usually run away but this one wasn’t scared.

4 Likes