Wild animals we adore

Super smart idea!

1 Like

Earl is leaving his little squirrel poop nuggets everywhere too. On bbq, windowsills, packages left at door :laughing:
He likes to lay flat out with hind legs stretched in front porch rocking chairs too

2 Likes

Very cool! :grin:

Safe travels, Earl :sob:

8 Likes

Awwww earl done been evicted. Lol
Safe travels buddy. Stop eating peoples houses!

4 Likes

My kiddo went with hubby to release him. Only about 1 km down the road (0.6 miles) on a little sideroad into to bushes. Maybe he’ll be back :joy: My little guy wants to go bring him snacks tomorrow but I said he’s really good at finding snacks!

4 Likes

After the soaking season, small creatures look for drier ground. Wood frog and red eft.

11 Likes

Fun with squirrel.

I wish I could do that thing you do with your pics. I can only make a video of these 3 and it won’t let me post it :grimacing:

6 Likes

The woodpecker was pretty well camouflaged and it was cloudy.

5 Likes

:sob: i want some of those around here!!! They are so stinking cute!!! :heart_eyes: thank you for posting those, i needed that smile.

1 Like

I downloaded the gif toaster app to do the slide show effect.

1 Like

That’s Brian
The Blue Heron. :blush: He likes to hang at the 15th hole.
@I.cant.We.can

7 Likes

I go for regular walks to the local golf course and hang by the 5th hole where theres a pond and a turtle I like to watch. Maybe I should name it Eric. Thanks brother. :heart:

3 Likes

Young mantis on the frame of my front door

7 Likes

Dove in a cactus

6 Likes

Love it man :hugs:

1 Like

My son got the parasite out of a mantis he caught!

9 Likes

This was the other year but thought I’d share. A tortoise we stopped to move off the road and put back into the bushes by a little pond not far from our place. Little guy called him “grandpa turtle” as he said he’s probably old with the moss on his shell :laughing:

10 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like a snapper! Definitely a grandpa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes