Wild animals we adore

I’m just so not use to seeing bobcats on my walk in the neighborhood.

Thanks iPhone

I had to wave this car to slow down. He was flying down the street :grimacing:

Edit. Notice the fake saguaro :shushing_face:
I think big brother might be watching. Or listening.

Hey @CaptAZ you out there? What’s up with these fake saguaro? Are they little cell towers or something?
Edit @Tragicfarinelli
Come down to the desert for a visit.

12 Likes

I’m glad you added this edit cause I was over here thinking, damn that’s a massive cactus :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

The bobcats are so purdy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I would assume they’re cell towers, just trying to blend them in, we got mostly “palm tree” towers down here.

@Runningfree oh yeah, there are plenty that size around, that one definitely sticks out cause its armless :rofl:

8 Likes

Wow! Seeing that whIle out walking must be really f**king cool. What a beautiful animal. :heart_eyes:
We only get your run of the mill deer and black bears in my neck of the woods. Nothing exciting like you got out there.

4 Likes

City slicker over here. We get raccoons coming from the sewer

2 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/YdB7m75EPEU?feature=share
Made me think of you @Shaunda

5 Likes

O M G :rofl: that was freaking adorable. Hahahaha thank you for sharing that. Loved it!

3 Likes

Those palm tree ones are awful.

We mostly have the saguaro ones down here, at least those are somewhat convincing to the unfamiliar

1 Like

Red Shafted Flicker.
Woodpecker.
He’s got a spotty belly.

8 Likes

:chipmunk:

9 Likes

Hahaha so true.
Love the little squirrel though :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tried to make a gif for yall of the squirrel running back and forth through the yard this morning. :joy:

9 Likes

And this rabbit taking shelter on our deck

14 Likes

Hahaha i LOVE it! Thank you for sharing the squirell and bunny. We got snow here also last night/ this morning.

1 Like

First walk back on the trail and Brian was waiting for me on the 11th

@I.cant.We.can

I guess he wasn’t as happy to see me as I him. :blush:

13 Likes

Just saw these guys out my window.

Ya. I had to go outside and get a pic. :blush:

10 Likes

Evil with wings, geese are.

4 Likes

Hey why don’t you like geese? I love em. Just wondering what could be the reason… :thinking:

1 Like

Earl is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol my husband says the same thing. I love geese. Ive never had a problem with them.