Women's hormonal roller-coaster

I did not murder anyone yesterday. It got close a few times but there was no murder. This is both setting the bar very low and very high. :blush::innocent:

5 Likes

I have been dealing with chronic inflammation for past 2 yrs and just about everything makes me gain weight. I thought I would be ok with planking - oh well, lesson learned.

3 Likes

I am very impressed by your super human restraint and self discipline! You are a goddess.

4 Likes

I am still a free Bird.

6 Likes

Happy murderfree day dear friend :blush::hugs: I’m proud of you!

5 Likes

Thank you! I feel much less stabby, lets see if I can keep my streak. :joy:

8 Likes

Lol girl you are hilarious

4 Likes

Scouring the house for chocolate…ya know…found a hot chocolate pack hellz yeah

4 Likes

I will be eating a burrito AND some leftover butter chicken. I pity the fool who tries to stop me.

4 Likes

Mahlzeit :grin::+1: Enjoy your meal, nobody would dare to interrupt or get into your way :blush:

1 Like

I just set a speed record eating a whole bag of pistachios. :1st_place_medal:

6 Likes

I’m joining the nut party. There’s a bag of salty peanuts with my name on it waiting for tonight. Or later today. Dunno… might nap first. Day one of my period is usually a painful reminder that the universe hates me. :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Enjoy!
I love a super snack day.
I am reading around on the internet because I want to know more about why I feel so unbelievably amazing the second day of my period. Yesterday I was stabby and despondent. Today I am silly and happy and honestly the best version of myself. I often feel thinnest my second day too. My moods have always been kind of wack but I want to feel the way I feel today on the regular.
Being a woman is confusing and exhausting. Have a piece of chocolate for me. I’m sugar free until February.

6 Likes

Well I’m still being ghosted by Mrs P… Feel like a teenager waiting at the phone to answer.

I’m pretty sure peri menopause is a silent understudy for years before it steps on stage. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Alcohol, depression and hormones are like the triumvirate of terror. Taking alcohol out of the equation helped me back down my depressive days but the hormones still get the best of me sometimes. They are just so tricky.
Welcome!

2 Likes

I was certain I was waiting in the wings (is this a crossover theater/menstrual pad joke, I think it is) for perimenopause once I stated getting my period 2x every month but hormone test levels don’t support perimenopause. Just extremely fortunate I guess. :nauseated_face::woozy_face:
Waiting is the worst.

3 Likes

Don’t worry friend. The main lady burst on stage for a rousing rendition of some weepy power ballad just now. No more anticipation :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Urgh. This is the pits. Up at four am, dramatic and needing mucho painkillers. Take them desperately then spend two hours with heartburn as my weeny bitch of a body doesn’t like lysine in the Feminax. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I then proceeded to have this awful and frankly disturbing vivid dream about children stuck in a library. Must stop watching news, but how can you? :dove:

I woke up several times in intervals with the cats wanting food. Bear is still trying to feed from my bicep, which is strange as he was not too young when we got him from his mum. Blue has completely stopped it, but Bear is a bit of a baby still. It’s cute but those little baby teeth are viscous. Made me feel so sorry for mama cats around the world. Especially as I cradle my own crampy and tired body. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

6 Likes

I don’t give a fuck on tests. Mine are still “fine” and I’ve been experiencing the whole circus of perimenopausal shenenigans for 8+ years now. Started with shorter cycles and shorter temper, now I’m at the betting if it was the last bleeding stage with +20 kg, a still broken inner thermostat and rare outbursts of the other crap beside this changed body odor that turtures me since last october.
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

My hormone and menopause tests came back clear too.

Horseshitttttt

4 Likes