You are getting old when

If you know what Chumbawumba is…

13 Likes

When sitting down makes your back hurt and standing makes it hurt twice as much.

1 Like

Agree agree agree agree! :fist:

1 Like

“I get knocked down…”

Dang, Gabe. We’re old AF.

4 Likes

Hey! Even i know what tubthumpin is… Stoooop your giving me grey hairs singing it! @MoCatt …jk😀

4 Likes

You’re an old soul, Donnie.:wink:

1 Like

You remind me of another: If you still remember any phone number.

Still remember a bunch of family numbers, numbers for my friends’ parents, the pizza place down the street from my mom… Basically any number before I got a phone that stored numbers. I couldn’t tell you my own office number now.:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh my days you have me laughing so much :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1541926307478

10 Likes

Oh my God :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’m still giggling about it days later!

1 Like

1st giggle of the day!

Do you follow Gramma and Ginga on FB? So stinkin funny. I aspire 2b like a combo of them one day. 2 feisty Italian sisters. I think they’re 104 and 99.

6 Likes

When you’re playing with students at recess and they say “are you like 60?” #yudodis

1 Like

“Shut your damn mouth!” Hilarious. I’ve never heard of them before but I’m following them now! Thanks!

2 Likes

When you’re talking to the younger folks at work and they have no idea about any of the subjects you bring up, and you have no idea about any of the subjects that they bring up, especially when it comes to movies and music. What is that crap they listen to these days anyway??? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Just need more trap music in your life…

3 Likes

I had to google it… not a fan

1 Like

I’m going to have that stuck in my head the rest of the day! :dizzy_face:
“I get knocked down, but I get up again!
No they’re never gonna keep me down!”
Actually, it’s a great song for a chronic relapser like me… thanks, Gabe!

3 Likes

When you relate with Louis c.k.'s “shitty ankle” joke

1 Like

Oh my god love these old gals. So so funny

2 Likes