You are getting old when

They are a hoot. Ginga still drives. Someone will probably have to fight me for my keys one day.

2 Likes

Fell down and knocked his head on way!!

1 Like

When you go into Hollister and wish they would turn the lights up a bit so you can see properly.

4 Likes

When you take a nap and wake up with a sore back

2 Likes

sneezing

yep…that’s me…only 38 yrs old but already dying :sweat_smile::joy:

6 Likes

Uuuh yes! And then getting up slooooowly like a 80 yrs old :joy:

2 Likes

What is Hollister??

1 Like

I suppose a fashion store, belongs to Abercrombie & Fitch

2 Likes
1 Like

When you think the Sobertime icon looks like the old AOL icon.
@Alliecat
@Donnie_Spiering
Lol

7 Likes

Ha. Well you just keep coming back and it will all be okay. We will Chumbawumba the shit out of this thing together :wink:

2 Likes

Lmfao… I swear ive looked at it a few times wondering if i downloaded AOL. I loved AOL back in the day even on dial up… Remember that connection noise… Errrrrrr errrrrrrr errrrrr shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.(56k modem)… Connected… Lol

10 Likes

Haha. Yup. That was all right after Al Gore created the Internet.

1 Like

You’re right! I can’t believe I never noticed that before…probably because I didn’t have my glasses on…:older_woman:t3:

Damn right we will! Tap it: :fist_left:

Ah, the memories! I remember when 56kbps was unthinkable. Then the 115k came out, I damn near had an anyurism! :scream::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

When a student calls me a grandpa #yudodis

aol just recently in the last year or two now require you to pay and no old software works anymore. If u could connect to the internet with another service you didnt have to pay for aol til now. I still use it but just for email…

1 Like

I remember the modem sounds. And the CDs with the internet trials!

And internet before Google… I saw this the other day, made me giggle

3 Likes

Really? Come on, theres still great stuff out there. Have you listened to My chemical Romance’s album The Black Parade. Awesome album.

1 Like