You are missed #3

We all know it’s tough but it does get easier…and enjoyable! I has many attempts at getting sober but it does click eventually if you want it bad enough…stay strong mate :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking about @Swam too

5 Likes

Hey Dan! Always up for a December fitness challenge my friend. Good way to ring in my 3 year soberversary in a couple weeks. Not sure what a good challenge might be, but keep me in the loop here and I’m up for it!

15 Likes

I’ll call you out specifically when we get it going. How about progressively longer dips in Lake Michigan? Work your way up from 15 seconds to 30 minutes? Hee Hee!

1 Like

I just ran across a post from @Solanaceae - I hope your thing is working out, Jen.

2 Likes

Hey! Not sure what thing you mean but I am good! :blush: feeling quite happy and content really. Keeping busy and looking forward to Christmas coming up :grin::partying_face::santa::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Saw some old threads and throwing some thoughts at @L3AH & @Aquarius102. Hope Leah and Sam are doing alright. Been a loooong time. :blush:

Miss reading your posts @Ray_M_C_Laren. Hope all is well. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Hey bro I screwed up I gave in today and I had to much alcohol :pensive: tomorrow’s onother day

7 Likes

Watching some news about bad weather in BC and suddenly I’m thinking about @ifs

I hope things are going well

12 Likes

Sorry guys. Unfortunately have had a few relapses but am still trying. Not gonna give up. Hoping the anti-depressants help too. A lot going on in my life and my head…but hey…don’t we all

7 Likes

Hey folks… How is Courtney doing?(@Dragonflygirl82)

11 Likes

@apes2020 where did you go, how are you?

9 Likes

@Quit4myDaughter

am i imagining or didnt bill phillips stop in a bit ago? @whateverhisnewhandleis

@anon84416494

@ShinGodzilla

4 Likes

I recently spoke to Jeff (@Quit4myDaughter) and he’s doing well and still sober. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi :wave:t3: Charlie! I’m doing good. :blush: feeling a bit like a penguin :penguin: :joy: but I’m doing well. 647 days today. :pray:t3: Thanks for thinking of me. I still lerk around every now and then. Happy thanksgiving :maple_leaf::turkey: to you and your family.

24 Likes

@M-be-free49

13 Likes

Yeah Emm, miss ya :heart:

6 Likes

@KellyKelly
Thinking of you, hope you are well.

8 Likes

@MrsOdh Sophia, I hope you and family are doing your usual normal, hope you are busy and happy with your autumn, winter, and the holidays coming. When you come back there are “sober sock selfies” in the selfie thread. Best wishes and happiness to you, always.

18 Likes