You are missed #3

Must have lost the President of the Lounge ballot and stormed out.

3 Likes

@anon84416494 Josh hope youā€™re doing well

2 Likes

@Jonesy havenā€™t heard from you for a whileā€¦

Hope you are doing wellā€¦ :muscle:

2 Likes

Again, hmm @CATMANCAM I hope you join us soon and @Truckinmonster21 as well.

10 Likes

I was just thinking of ā€˜littlemisschatterboxā€™. Hope she is doing fine. Maybe she is sneaking around here still.

10 Likes

I am well brother! Hit my one year, and making some other progress. Things are looking up this year! How how you been??

6 Likes

@Complicatedmama hope you are doing fine

12 Likes

Thinking of you too Kayla.
I hope your well.
:pray:t2::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@DeadMist

5 Likes

I am well actually. I need to be more involved here tho. Thank you for thinking of me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Spartan_Chris how you doing?

4 Likes

Doing very wellā€¦.thanks for looking out! September was a turning point in my life and my wife & I no longer drink. Iā€™m coming up on 5 months alcohol free and havenā€™t looked back. I thought Iā€™d pop in to see how the community was doing - glad to see there are still some originals in the forum, making a difference in the lives of others!

19 Likes

Outfuckingstanding!!! Love hearing it!

1 Like

He Justin. :wave:
@Scrammbles
Havenā€™t seen you in the office for awhile. I hope youā€™re just still busy and all is well.
:pray::heart:

7 Likes

Thanks for checking on me Lisa. I still pop in here from time to time to see how everyone is doing. Iā€™m doing well, enjoying life and my kids. Hope all is well with you and all the old friends I made here.

12 Likes

Haha yeah just been busy. Training new people in the office and recently met someone!

13 Likes

Omg thatā€™s awesome! Good for you how exciting

2 Likes

Great to hear from you, Chris. Keep making those beautiful memories with your kids.
Weā€™re all still here living the sober dream. :blush:

5 Likes

@Dazercat I posted an update today.

4 Likes

@anon74766472 @ShadowFax @TigerMatriarch I believe you all would have seen my check-ins from the last two days, but just wanted to say I appreciate you trying to reach out to me here during my absence, it means a lot and itā€™s good to be back. :blue_heart:

8 Likes

Love the new avatar. I thought maybe that was you. Iā€™ll go back and check it out.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes