You are missed #3

@Dazercat thanks! Yeah decided to change it up lol

2 Likes

Dear Rosa and @Lisa07! Thank you so much for thinking about me, you are so kind, I missed you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Iā€™m doing really great at the moment, Iā€™m about 9.5 months sober.
I didnā€™t come back to the forum for a while ā€¦ since December I started feeling pretty good and more like myself again. Iā€™ve been battling addiction and depression for so long and I finally feel like the worst part is over. Iā€™m setteling into my new, sober life: Iā€™ll be starting a new job in March, I still go to therapy, I go hiking a lot, heck I even started dating again. I guess I took some time off from thinking and talking about it for a while and just ā€¦ lived my best sober life :upside_down_face:
I also have this weird thing about not being able to give back to this forum enough ā€¦ I received so much love and wisdom when I felt my worst, that I often think I canā€™t possibly contribute anything to the same degree šŸ¤· but Iā€™ll happily post as many Penguins as I can for you Lisa :penguin::penguin::penguin:

14 Likes

So happy to read this T.

And you just gave back. By giving hope to all that read this. Really happy for ya. Keep doing what youā€™re doing.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

Aww! All great stuff going on in your life @Penguin. Keep living that sober life and stop in every so often to say hello.

1 Like

What a wonderful update! Thanks for sharing! Itā€™s always great to hear when people are doing so well. Happy for you.

3 Likes

I did and Iā€™m thrilled.

Brother, this is one of the best bits of news Iā€™ve heard in 2022! Keep getting after it!

7 Likes

It was a long time coming! :blush:

6 Likes

@JBug June, how are you doing?

3 Likes

Good dayā€¦day 111 and going wellā€¦I spend less time dwelling on things and try to keep busyā€¦visits here remind me of what I am trying not to focus on tbhā€¦feel free to chat anytimeā€¦nice that the app letā€™s me know one person checked inā€¦thanks that means a lot

JBug

14 Likes

Hi Allison, Iā€™m missing you and your shares. I hope all is well. :yellow_heart::slightly_smiling_face:
@PaigeTurner

4 Likes

@OldDogNewTricks Hey Kai :wave: Havenā€™t seen you around. Howā€™s life?

3 Likes

Awwwā€¦ Thanks hun. I needed this today.

Iā€™ve been distracted, honestly. And Iā€™m dealing with people and past wreckage thatā€™s not very fun. I donā€™t trust myself and Iā€™ve ignored my intuition for too long.

I really appreciate your kind words.

Love you :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Dealing with past wreckage brings me down, so I can relate. I know youā€™re dealing with a lot, so try to make a little time to check in here, let us know how you are, maybe share a bit of gratitudeā€¦ itā€™ll help. You always have us. I love you back. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Hey. :wave: Look at you with 111 days!! Thatā€™s great to read! Very happy for ya June. Keep doing what your doing. :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll keep you in my prayers for strength and peace Allison.
This can be some very tough stuff to work through.
I too, hope to see you back on the gratitude thread. Something about your check in on the gratitude thread, your presence, cheers me up.
God Bless
:pray: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for your kindness

3 Likes

Thanks for checking in and letting us know youā€™re good. All that matters is youā€™re doing well. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Hi Flannery :wave:t3: @moonchild7994 I havenā€™t seen your posts for a while and wanted to check on you. I hope youā€™re doing well. :blush::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Yeah buddy Iā€™m still kicking around haha. Life recently has just been so f*cking chaotic in all the best ways and its scaring the absolute shit out of me haha
So yeah I had to kind if fall back to the shadows while I collected and built myself up

7 Likes