You are missed #3

That’s awesome! Happy for you :innocent: keep it up! :raised_hands: One day at a time :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for checking on me!

1 Like

@ShesGotMoxie I’m here just not doing to hot. Been struggling with a really low mood situation and depression. Working to get out of it. Thanks for reaching out. I appreciate the kindness and concern.

9 Likes

January and February are tough for Northerners in the Americas. We are getting through it, though. Better days are coming. I’ve been looking at pictures from summers past of my vegetable garden lately and trying to plan out this year’s. Hang in there.

7 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve been low. All you’ve been going through is tough, I know. You’re gonna get so tired of hearing me talk about connection, but I can’t stress enough how important it is, especially at times like this. Make time to come here and share, because the feedback you receive lets you know you’re never alone. Looking forward to chatting with you later. Big hugs :hugs:

8 Likes

I am feeling that for sure. Thx - you’re right :innocent:

4 Likes

@Hidden it’s been a couple months since you checked in. Hope you’re well and happy new year, Chris.

11 Likes

How about us?

7 Likes

I was going to say something about northerners elsewhere and then I thought about southerners in the coldest part of their wintertime and I got overwhelmed. Northern hemisphere people, I feel your pain!

3 Likes

@Ray_M_C_Laren HAPPY 70th!!:tada: Was just reading a random thread and read your post!!

My Eldest sister turns 70 today too! :partying_face:

Have a fantastic day and year!:pray:

@Andy68 :heart:

9 Likes

@Scrammbles i feel like I haven’t seen your sober selfies for a bit but maybe I missed them.

3 Likes

I live in SC and we had an ice storm last night! So grateful for warmth and a roof over our heads.

1 Like

I’m still around lol. Just been super busy the past week!

6 Likes

@Just_Laura Laura hope you’re ok :innocent:

4 Likes

I got a letter a couple weeks ago; he’s doing really good as far as his spirits. He’s excited to get back on with life, his wife bought a new place to live so he’s happy to make new memories.
I believe his February date or close to it is still in place.
He can’t wait to come back here!

18 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: Computer and electrical engineering here!!

1 Like

Fun fact, until I hit algebra, I had to take math in the “resource room” which was for kids that just not catch on to math. I still suck at basic math, but you get to use a calculator for algebra and above :slight_smile: And I soooo need it lol.

2 Likes

So many rude words! :exploding_head::exploding_head::rofl:
Bringing back memories of frustration, failure and anger :triumph::rage::fearful:

Not today, derivative! Not today! :smirk_cat::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Haven’t heard from you or seen you on TS for a few days, @Melodream

Please let us know how you are doing :pray:
We miss you :cry::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What the heck happened to @MewilHoward ?
I always looked forward to his posts, then he bought a Stingray and vanished! Hopefully not in a ‘Vanishing Point’ type moment.

3 Likes