You are missed #3

Hey Tim :wave:t3: It’s been a few days… hope you’re doing well. :slightly_smiling_face: @Tim904

4 Likes

@Andrea4 I’m missing you, Andrea. I hope all is well. :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

@Ryan127 Whats up bud? How are things. Give us an update on how you’re doing.

1 Like

Hey Ethan thanks for checking in! I’m still around. Still sober. Embracing the slow living of winter, staying off the internet, keeping my head buried in books, and chatting with lots of irl friends that have all been trying out sobriety in the new year. I’ll probably be back around here more soon!

9 Likes

@KarenKW How are you doing?

1 Like

Hey Mike @anon53116147 , I hope you are doing okay and if not so would come and talk about it with us.

10 Likes

Thanks for checking on me. I’ve been struggling lately. Only a couple sober days in the past couple weeks. I still visit and read posts here while trying to get it together.

7 Likes

@anon53116147

Where you at???

3 Likes

Hey sorry about that, my girls ended up coming and staying the last couple nights with me and helping me along. I’m still feeling off Abit, still feeling triggered a little and I don’t really know why. I think some of it might have to do with my ex, maybe feeling overwhelmed, but I’m going to stay sober and keep searching and figure this out.

20 Likes

Atta boy Mikey!!!

:orange_heart::seedling:

2 Likes

Good to hear you! I can only imagine how you must feel with your ex. Kids binding you together. But you can do it and grow with it. Here are so many good people like you in the same boat!

2 Likes

@Willowwhiny I’m missing you. I hope all is well. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m glad you popped in. Just don’t stop trying to get sober. You can do it. You deserve it. You really really do.

4 Likes

@Cjp - Where ya at? Hope you’re well.

3 Likes

@Lashline too! Where you at buddy? C’mon now!! :blush:

1 Like

I was so hoping she’d pop in here. @Willowwhiny where are you?

1 Like

@Shae How are you doing?

2 Likes

@OldDogNewTricks looking for yas!!! How are you??

1 Like

Been a really long time @Joy
I know you wanted to take a break.
I do hope you are well.
Still protecting that sober date at all cost I hope.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:
:heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes

Hey Eric, thanks for remembering me. Yes, I’m still protecting it with all I’ve got. I’m doing pretty well actually, I rarely even think about alcohol or cigarettes. Where I live there’re bars galore but I don’t even notice them anymore.
Hope you’re doing well too and sticking to your sobriety my TS pal. Miss you guys.
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

37 Likes