5 Likes

Miss you Paul, keep on sobering on.
Blessings and sobriety yā€™all.
:sparkling_heart:
080519409b377d273dc89c1ce8fd1fadbd25c85364db6cb980ff006a0d77a83c.0

15 Likes

Great to see you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you Tiger I am still here day 36 AF longest I have made it in a long time. I will check in more to prevent complacency. Thank you for checking in x

3 Likes

Thanks lovely I am good day 36 AF.i will reply in threads more tomorrow. Thanks fir checking in x

3 Likes

Blessings and sobriety back at you!

2 Likes

Itā€™s so good to hear from you :purple_heart: Good for you!! 36 days :purple_heart: Thatā€™s so great :purple_heart:

1 Like

Itā€™s good to hear from you! Congratulations on 36 days. Thatā€™s so great! :purple_heart::blush:

2 Likes

@Beardy McTall
Hoping you and your family are fine

8 Likes

@Hollz Where you at??

8 Likes

Am I crazy or has @Callie99 gone missing? I feel like I havenā€™t seen her post recently

4 Likes

She just had a birthday :grin::birthday::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Iā€™m around! Just have had a tiny less time to be on TS :yellow_heart: Iā€™m going to slide into your dms right now. Haha

10 Likes

@Fargesia how are you?

7 Likes

@HoofHearted hey hoof thanks for the shout out. I joined the app to get the longest sobriety streak ive had in 20 years but am moderating with alcohol in feb as im sober curious. I felt like i couldnt post here unless im 100% sober, idk. Doing another 30days in march.

7 Likes

I wish you luck with thatā€¦ lord knows i tried that, everyway you could imagine. If youā€™re truly an alcoholic you will know soon. Best wishes.

3 Likes

Some ppl really can do it and to me itā€™s wild. My step father is an example, he hasnā€™t had a drink in about the same time as me almost 4 months absolutely no issues can take it or leave it, or have a some drinks on the weekend his only issue was he binge drinks when he does and gets out of hand. But unlike me hasnā€™t struggled anywhere like I have in these 4 months. I did have 456 days of sobriety and relapsed, I moderated for a little at first but not very well. After one or two beers the obsession for the third and 4th and catching that buzz was on. If I wasnā€™t someone who needed to chase the buzz maybe Iā€™d be able to moderate better but Iā€™m notšŸ˜‚. Itā€™s totally fine to test yourself I definitely wish you the best, if im honest if I could moderate alcohol I would, but I do love sobriety as well much love

4 Likes

Hey! Good to hear from you! Please come back in March and let us know how you are, I look forward to it!

:heart:

2 Likes

@Randie how are you? I hope things are looking up for ya a little since I last heard of you, people will always be here for you ey(!), much loveā€¦! :hugs::heart::pray:

1 Like

Hey just saw this! I have just been so busy. Thank you for thinking about me

4 Likes