You are missed #3

Missing my sober twin @Michelle_Bogus hope you are doing well Michelle. Peace be the journey my friend. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Hey Margaret
@Irisees919
Missing you on the gratitude thread. I hope you are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

@GrnOtterPop hope you doing awesome!

7 Likes

Wow, thank you, Eric! I’ve missed you guys too and inn
the spirit of Thanksgiving and gratitude, I am so grateful you reached out! Taking a break from TS hasn’t really been intentional, but resuming participation will definitely be as I have really missed it and the benefits I get from the gratitude thread. Thank you for reminding me how kind this place is.

6 Likes

Shout out for Joost @050Nl ! Long time no see buddy, hope you and Nala are just fine living life :heavy_heart_exclamation:

16 Likes

@MrsOdh
@Maria

Where are you lovely ladies? :sunflower: I hope everything’s ok with you.

14 Likes

We’ve started that December challenge, and it’s highly adaptable for various fitness levels. Come see us at Join me for some Christmas fun!

5 Likes

@M-be-free49 and @ShesGotMoxie
Respecting both of your reasons to not be here but missing you both all the same
Also have not checked forum much today or yesterday, so maybe one or both of you have posted
Just wanted you each to know you are cared about. thought about and missed
@MrsOdh Missing you lots and hope to see you one of these days… Would be very sad to never see/hear from you again. You have wonderful energy… and mean a lot to so many.
Big hugs and lots of love
Wishing you all the best…

20 Likes

Agree on all points. Miss you ladies!

8 Likes

Hey June. Where you at?
@JBug
Miss you. Hope you’re well.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Awe tks not far away…how are you? Day 53 for me today…diagnosed with GERD today yuck

6 Likes

I’m I’m sorry. That sucks.
Had to google it.
I was waiting for your 50 days post to congratulate you. I guess I’ll just have to congratulate you for 53 instead. A nice unique milestone.
I hope to see you around when your better.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

You sure are very sweet…I was trying not to obsess about not drinking so became a bit less active tbh…you can message me anytime :grinning:

6 Likes

@Penguin hope you’re doing well. I miss seeing my favorite avatar around the forum. I don’t know what is about penguins that I love so much. Maybe it’s their cute waddle. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

@Suzrene - thinking about you today.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s god’s doing there…
Today was one of the old timers Celebration or life. He was 92 years old and had 41 years of sobriety. He was such a big part of the AA community

Other than that, life has been good, not much to complain about when life is this good.
Thanks for the concern. Much love from Kenai, AK

15 Likes

@ProofOfLife , Corin, I ran across your posts when you were looking for work and remembered how I appreciated your honesty about your life.

12 Likes

@Meggers …have been thinking of you. Hope you are doing well.

14 Likes

Aww, thanks for thinking of me!

I’ve been hanging in there. I run a restaurant and it’s been a rough ride for a long time. Everyday is a struggle to get through, but I’m doing the thing. Still sober, so that’s the most important part!

How have you been?

19 Likes

I am glad to hear you are hanging in there during all this turbulence! That is resilience right there. :heart: I know how much you care for your co workers / job from previous posts.

And super congrats on your continued sobriety!!!:heart:

I am doing well, still sober, just brought a new cat into our home, so a lot of hissing and herding going on. We moved to a new state in May, so looking for my tribe still. I can’t complain, tho sometimes I still do. :woman_shrugging:

So good to hear from you. Be well!

5 Likes