You are missed #3

@Tito23 where you at, bro?

2 Likes

How you doing @BeckerAndree ?
I hope youā€™re well. Missing you on the gratitude thread.
:pray::purple_heart::cactus:

4 Likes

@tmac. @dalex77_2 . Literally everyone thank you for being here. Tmac I appreciate your honesty, no hard feelings here. You hit the nail on the head

29 Likes

glad your back!

2 Likes

Glad to see you posting. I hope todayā€™s a better day for you :sunny::blush:

2 Likes

Good to see you posting!

2 Likes

@Callie99 Hope youā€™re doing fine Caroline! Havenā€™t seen you for a while, maybe I just missed it!

5 Likes

So happy to see you back here, giving it another go @anon53116147!! :blush: You and your girls deserve a better life.

6 Likes

Iā€™m backkkk

3 Likes

giphy

Welcome back!!! :blush:

Just saw this stuff today Mike I hope youā€™re pulling out of it. A better easier time to get clean will never come, itā€™ll only get harder, maybe even not possible. Just stay sober today, if itā€™s too late then dump and flush what you have and start now. Iā€™m pulling for you man, always have been.

4 Likes

So whatā€™s it gonna be?

The best day to start was yesterday. The 2nd best day to start is today.
I would say 3rd best day to start is tomorrow, but tomorrow is never a guarantee.

4 Likes

For sure Iā€™m on day two. Scheduled appointment on may tenth with st Joeā€™s addiction treatment center just picking myself up

25 Likes

Good work. Eyes on the prize.

Cravings, emotions, bad days, and shit luck are all temporary things. Remember thatā€¦and just because you think something negative doesnā€™t make it true.
Sometimes the shit comes one storm after the other too, but the sun always gets through the clouds eventually. Could be over the course of a morning, could be over the course of months. However we endure the stormy days for however long it takes because that sunshine will come and itā€™s all the more sweeter knowing we got to it cleanly and honestly. That we fought for it.

Beauty of it - the longer you fight and keep winning, the less power those clouds have over you. Eventually you laugh at them. Eventually clouds ainā€™t shit.

You had a year before, give or take. You can do it again if you want.
Even better, you could do it again, pass that mark, and then smash that original streak to pieces like a goddamn boss.

You have the ability, and the will is there, just as the tools are that you learned last time. Put 'em all together and have at it.

8 Likes

Hi Jesile :yellow_heart: Iā€™m still here 220 days sober today. Just very busy life right now and doing some traveling. Thank you for thinking of me :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Good call Mike :+1:

Hereā€™s some motivation for you:

4 Likes

Yeah, but thatā€™s easy. Their legs are still in the ground :see_no_evil::crazy_face::muscle:

1 Like

Iā€™m so happy to read this! I pray for you and send strength and good vibes @anon53116147 :hugs::orange_heart::pray:

4 Likes

How bout @Girlinterrupted?
Anyone seen her or talked to her?
I hope sheā€™s doing good.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s so good hear! Congrats on 220 days! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like