You are missed #3

@CATMANCAM hope you are still around

15 Likes

@TeejLazer havenā€™t seen you in a while, hope youā€™re doing well! Your last post you were hoping for bands and performances to open back up - any luck on that?

7 Likes

@MrCade hope youā€™re doing well!

11 Likes

@apes2020, I miss your updates.

7 Likes

Thanks for the love. I just recently started posting. Iā€™m doing ok. ODAAT. Thanks again for reaching outšŸ™‚

1 Like

She did check in in the pets thread,

She said she was taking a break from the forum for a bit. She is doing well though,

Do miss her though sheā€™s a great friend

5 Likes

Day 1288
Iā€™m doing very well. Iā€™ve been working steadily since I got back and actually started a new job about 3 weeks ago that has taken all of my focus.

I know, I know. Moderationā€¦ Health comes first. But Iā€™m really loving it and quite proud to be a part of it. Itā€™s only until the end of July.

The parole unit stepped me down to one visit/drug screen per month; which is terrific and if I keep my nose clean Iā€™ll be off parole a full year early (next February)

Things at home are good, albeit challenging. This is just a very busy time for us both. We know that and we take that into account when things get complicated.

Sounds cheesy but I really have a new lease on life and although many things look the same EVERYTHING is completely different now.
Itā€™s beautiful and I love it.

31 Likes

Iā€™ve messaged with her recently. She is super dooper busy lately but well and hopes to find some time to return to the forum soon :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Good to know! Thanks!

1 Like

Hey!!!

So, yeah, band stuff. Well, one band played our first show on 8/14/21. The other band I was playing with is, to this day, still inactive. Nothing since 2/28/20.

I actually quit both bands mid-December 2021. Playing music has always been a love of mine, but had gotten to a point where it wasnā€™t bringing much joy. I had hoped that would change with the August show, but it just felt like work, and despite getting great feedback and people really loving us, it just wasnā€™t for me.

Still friends with all of the guys, no bad blood, I just had to be honest with them, and more importantly myself.

Still lifting, and most importantly, still sober!

24 Likes

@Mtrav0040 how great seeing you here around again

3 Likes

@Becsta give to @Girlinterrupted my kind regards.

4 Likes

Is @Englishd still around?

3 Likes

I am. I have been posting sporadically these days. I am sure some are quite fine with that haha.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Iā€™m happy for you brother. Thanks for checking in. Glad to hear things are going well :innocent:

As well as can be!
Extremely stressed and trying to keep my composure with everything life has to throw at me.
Also started the process of moving on top of it all but I am alive AND sober.
Also, Iā€™ve been averaging 6-8 hours of sleep a night and in bed before 11pm which is fucking unheard of so I mean, thereā€™s some good in the bad.
Strict diet and exercise have some hand in that.

Thank you for not forgetting about me.
I miss yall, especially you @Dazercat.

Iā€™ll try to pop in to drop some memes here and there but forgive me if they had already been posted in the thread already

10 Likes

Great to hear from ya!!
Iā€™m up to my ears in boxes :ear: :ear: :package: :package: Just the 4th night in our new desert home. I think :thinking:
I found my Chemex coffee maker so all those other boxes can just fucking wait their turn :rofl:

Good luck with your move.
I donā€™t know about you. But sometimes I stay sober because I donā€™t think I got another recovery in mešŸ˜¬. Easy does it when you can.
Bedtimeā€™s been 10 for me. Got to get those puppas walked pretty early in the desert.
You take care of YOURSELF :pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:
Thanks for checking back.

4 Likes

@SinceIAwoke hi Dan :wave: Iā€™m still alive and kicking
, just not in here now for the time being so I can stay focused on living instead of counting my clean days on here etcā€¦ sometimes itā€™s refreshing to be fully present in the real world than on
Line, you know? :slightly_smiling_face: I do miss yā€™all very much tho :heart:

17 Likes

Right back at cha :wink:

1 Like

Thatā€™s the reward of living a sober life! Iā€™m happy for you!

2 Likes