You are missed #3

Yeah!! Great to see you…glad you are well!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Hey :blush:

Thank you for the shout out :blue_heart:

I’ve been under a cloud of heavy depression for a couple of weeks, trying to claw my way back up into the light. I made it back into triple digits though, I think it’s 103 days today. I’m 12 days and about 1400 posts behind on the checking-in thread, so now I start to catch up… :sweat_smile:

I hope you are well?

:blue_heart:

20 Likes

I am so glad that you are here. Don’t stress yourself with keeping up. I find it very stressful and almost impossible. Baby steps. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

@IamThechange how are you doing, Ami? :wave::blush:

Hey Donna! You are the sweetest! :heart: I am hanging in there just trying to get through each day, the physical stuff is wayyyyyy better but the mind stuff is brutal. My mom was here for a week and just flew back home. It was so nice having her here and I’m missing her right now. Thank you so much for checking on me, definitely makes me feel noticed and cared for, and I definitely need the accountability! How are you doing?

2 Likes

That’s great to hear, and cool your mom came for a visit. I’m good here, just home from work so chillin. :sunglasses::wink:
I was talking to someone today about not drinking and how it took me awhile but it just clicked for me one day. I feel lucky that I can see it for what it is.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

wheres @Hailstrom at??

9 Likes

Yeah @Hailstrom, I feel alone on the straight edge thread man, I hope everything is fine for you ! :v:t2:

9 Likes

@Pat_m Don’t want to speak for him but last time we chatted (recently) he was doing great, living life and busy! Not on TS as often these days but doing well.

6 Likes

Thanks for the news !

1 Like

@Hopeful777

Marie, I miss you.
:heart:

5 Likes

Hi Trevor :blush: @Bluekoolaid I hope you’re doing well. :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

I have been homeless the last 7 days . The place I was staying at this whole time was very Toxic… Even through everything I’ve dealt with I maintained my sobriety With routines and schedules. But I’ve been unable to save money or function in the regular world. The last few days have been a struggle to keep my phone charged, trying to maintain hygiene, finding safe places to camp. It’s crazy to be dealing with this sober and has really been a huge test probably the biggest of my life. I have a temporary spot tonight. And I have a plane ticket on the 22nd to go back to Florida. I have a friend that’s going to help me. Thank you so much for reaching out. I’ve been in survival mode. My story had to include burning bridges and being cut off financially. There was some long nights especially the first couple days and partially being stubborn and not wanting to reach out. Just thinking and thinking. But the whole entire time there has been this calmness that everything is going to be OK. Somehow this is part of the plan.

193!!

I Don’t know how

I really don’t know how

27 Likes

You have my heart and support, Trevor. I wish you strength and courage to overcome all you’re going through. I’m so glad you reached out for help and have a plane ticket to go back to Florida. If you were nearby, you’d have a place to stay until then. Please be careful. It makes me glad to know you’re handling all of this and remaining sober. Your strength is a light to us all. :heart:

7 Likes

I should have reached out on here but it was seriously so hard to keep my phone charged and every time I had my phone charge I was trying to call places for shelter. I will admit it’s a little bit of a pride thing. It’s pretty difficult out here. But leaving Florida and coming here has been such a good experience. I really need to keep my guard up when I get home and I think I need to continue to stay away from a lot of my old friends. I can’t wait to go to the beach and watch the rain at night. I don’t even have the words right now to express my gratitude for everything in my life… I’m seriously in a boxing ring with this alcohol thing right now. I’m OK with that.

My program kept me sober

My guitar provided my food and camping gear

My storage unit Kept me clean and clothed

My diet And praying aided in my anxiety

A lot of praying

15 Likes

I hope you look back on this and remember your strength. I know I will not forget. You’re on my heart and in my prayers.

5 Likes

I miss you apes. I hope you are surviving out there @apes2020

2 Likes

My goodness I hope these well wishes land.

Im glad your OK, and really happy you stayed sober. Using caution around old friends is wise. That never changes.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I keep thinking how can this happen? I have to admit that I find myself struggling to make even simple decisions or doing regular life. Last night was so emotionally draining because I tried to go to a psychiatric ward because I was struggling from sleeping outside and they denied me because I didn’t have insurance… Then a crisis team picked me up and took me somewhere else that also would not take me because I’m not detoxing, so I left that second place this morning with a very low feeling… This is definitely making me stronger. I should have reached out right from the start but I’m always wanting to do everything on my own. Hopefully this is making sense as I am very sleep deprived from the last couple days. Thank you for reaching out and your kind words. Hope you have a good night

8 Likes