You are missed #3

I hope you are doing okay @erntedank :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Hi Stella! Thank you for thinking of me. Kids are doing good. Weā€™re excited for summer and have a family vacation planned for the 4th of July week so we are counting down the days!!! The Twinkies have only been on vacation with us once when they were 1 so Iā€™m excited to take them to the cabin and spoil them rotten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! We have been through a lot lately as their Mom has moved back to our area. But, we take things day by day. Thank you for checking in on me it means the world to me :purple_heart: have a wonderful day Stella!!

15 Likes

Hi! I am on Day 5 again. I hope youā€™re doing well!:white_heart:

2 Likes

Itā€™s so good to hear from you! Welcome home :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Awe, that sounds so amazing, thanks for the update.
:heart:

1 Like

Hi. Well yes, Iā€™m back and it is certainly my intention to do better and to get a handle on my drinking.
But as far as being a ā€œgood personā€ goesā€¦ sorry, but that doesnā€™t apply to me.

1 Like

Wow, you sound pretty confident and comfortable in your situation. I wasnā€™t happy when I was there. I am far away from loving myself but I donā€™t hate myself anymore. I needed professional help. And it took time.
I wish you well.

Iā€™m not sure that ā€œcomfortableā€ is the right word, but thanks for writing.
I would say that itā€™s more a question of having accepted the inevitable.

Missing you @erntedank ā€¦ I hope we will see you soon. Most especially I hope that you and yours are okay. You are thought about and missed.

7 Likes

@CATMANCAM I hope you are doing well, friend :purple_heart:

11 Likes

@MrsOdh Sophia its been so long since weā€™ve seen your colourful outfits and bubbly smile, I hope life has settled down and is going well for you xx

18 Likes

@Olivia I know you said you are taking a break but I miss you and just wanted to give you a quick shout out. :purple_heart: I hope all is well!

11 Likes

I hope youā€™re doing great, Michelle! @Squirt
:hugs:

11 Likes

@Jesile we miss you. Hope you are only busy with life. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I second @anon53116147 ā€¦ miss you brother, hope treatment is going good.

@beardson i hope all is good with you.

@Truckinmonster21 hope youā€™re good man.

@Clarity i havenā€™t seen you around, i hope youā€™re good.

13 Likes

Iā€™m still here! But at work itā€™s being soooo busy! Which is good, because that means things are going well! Thanks for checking on me, I have some workouts to catch up! :roll_eyes: Havenā€™t even been to the gym! Besides that itā€™s soooo warm right now, I have 33C inside my home right now, at 8:00 pmā€¦ too much for me! :hot_face:

5 Likes

Ouch, that is too warm!!

1 Like

It is, not really normal for this time of the year, weā€™re in the middle of a heat wave, officially weā€™re still in spring! What the heck! 38C today during the day! Not really spring-like! :hot_face:

2 Likes

Heat wave here as well, in the mid 90s fā€¦35c!! Thankfully we have air conditioning, which I am very grateful for. Average temp here is usually low 80s f/ 27c day and 15c at night. Stay cool. I am a fan of frozen towels.

2 Likes