You are missed #3

I really miss ur posts :slight_smile: Iā€™m glad ur back and Iā€™m glad ur going to check in daily. That will help Iā€™m sure. We got covid too and it sucks sooo much :frowning: I feel for u for sure and I can relate. Miss u

2 Likes

Dear @Dazercat @Alisa @anon74766472 @Bootz @Sunflower1 and all!
I missed you too :orange_heart:
Iā€™ve been offline for 7 weeks. Sorry, no cat pics or farm updates. Cats are on the farm and I think about the future in my old house, missing them dreadfully. But the day I pick them up will be the day I leave for good. Not ready for that step yet.
Good to be here again and Iā€™m still sober.

14 Likes

I am glad to hear from you. I donā€™t know if I understand correctly but if so I wish you a lot of strength and self-compassion for what you are dealing with. :pray::sunflower:

5 Likes

Good to hear from you and good to hear you are soberā€¦ I expected you to beā€¦ As they sayā€¦ ā€œeverything in itā€™s timeā€. I am glad you are taking some timeā€¦ ā€¦ Thoughts for youā€¦ ODAAT ā€¦ I just posted some funny memesā€¦ Glad you checked in. Hugs

4 Likes

Sounds like a lot going on for you. Iā€™m happy to hear from you, and that you are soberā¤ļø

3 Likes

Hey long time no talk guys.

Update: I ended up going. I know most of you called it and I honestly had no intentions of experimenting with other stuff but I took E for the first time when I was out there. I could sit here and lie about it but Iā€™d really only be lying to myself. Since then Iā€™ve been going to soo many raves. All sober.

Even though I look at it as a setback I think I found my happy place. Just dancing all night and connecting with all kinds of people has been great. On a more important note I can happily say Iā€™m quickly approaching day 150 alcohol free and want to keep it pushing.

11 Likes

Hey welcome back.

Ish happens.

Ur doing great with stayin off the booze.

Iā€™m still bumping that Street Fighter Mas instrumental u posted from months ago. Time is flyin.

Hope all is well. Take care.

1 Like

I been wondering where @JennyH isā€¦ Hope you are ok honey :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hey dear friend! I hit 16 months yesterday. Finishing up radiation and feeling great. Iā€™ll be checking in more here. Thank you for thinking of me!

30 Likes

Wonderful to hear!!! On both counts!! :heart:

2 Likes

@LeeHawk! So happy to hear from you. And that you are sober and well. :grinning:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

Iā€™m happy you are doing well! Great to hear from you :heart:

1 Like

@DowntroddenGoat

10 Likes

@ liv m ā€¦ Miss you. Hope we will see you again. Wish you the best with your life. :purple_heart:

14 Likes

Aaaah, thanks so much for checking on me. I have been in a funny place recently. I havenā€™t handled it brilliantly so back to Day 1 for me. I could go on forever but will just leave it at that and hopefully put it behind me.

Thanks again :blush:

10 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re ok though. Itā€™s really hard sometimes and you have to do what you do then keep on keeping on. If you do want a sounding board, Iā€™m here. Donā€™t disregard how you feel. :heart:

1 Like

Hang in there Jenny, donā€™t hesitate to reach out :v:t2:

1 Like

Thanks so much, and @Pat_m

I am feeling a lot stronger today. Will continue to check in.

Hope you are both doing well?

5 Likes

Agree
Miss the spark of Mel

9 Likes