You are missed #3

I hope you are still reading here and be with us somehow @CATMANCAM

6 Likes

Hey Franzi :blush: thank you for thinking of me and doing a mention. Iā€™m okay, still sober, 705 days AF, 170 days no cocaine. Have been doing better with no bingeing lately too but had a blip Mon/Tues this week. I moved home last week, and had surgery this week on the 13th, so recovering from that atm which mostly involves sleepingā€¦Once Iā€™m back with some energy, I plan to start catching up, itā€™s going to take FOREVER! :sweat_smile::blue_heart:

20 Likes

Oh, thank you so much for the update and the good news. I hope you recover quickly from surgery. :pray::sunflower::sunny:

2 Likes

@LeeHawk
Jenny. I hope you are well.
:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:
Thinking about you. :hugs:

7 Likes

I tagged her a while back and she responded saying she was well :blush: itā€™s somewhere up there in the responses

1 Like

Thanks appreciate that.

1 Like

@Peace, Jen, I sure miss you on the gratitude thread! I hope all is well in your world. :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Hey dear friend! Doing good! Almost done with radiation. Hair coming back!

19 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me! I am going to head over to the gratitude thread very soon :two_hearts:

7 Likes

@Just_Laura Laura, hope you are ok!

@Tomek missing your beautiful posts my friend.

11 Likes

@maxwell i hope you are doing well. I miss reading your gratitudes :hugs:
Sending love and hugs

1 Like

Has anyone heard from @LaDyLooNtje Hope she is OK

4 Likes

No, Iā€™ve send a PM a while back but no reaction :pensive:

2 Likes

Thank you, hope she is OK.

2 Likes

Yes, hope so too. Maybe she needed a break from TS, because she was here a lot.

2 Likes

I wanted to post several times but life got busy, other times I was too lazy to phrase my thoughts, but Iā€™m still here, still sober.

20 Likes

Wonderful to hear! Whenever you got the time and headspace, I and others will be here to enjoy what you share! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Bring back @ThePower

7 Likes

@Lionfish hope youā€™re well :heart:

24 Likes

@Seb missing your photography and check ins! Hope youā€™re doing ok and that Diesel has settled in well :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes