You are missed #3

Yea bring him back lol

2 Likes

Good morning, I just logged in to TS after being logged out for a while. Thanks for the messages it means a lot. A while ago I was like I donā€™t know what to do. Iā€™m doing my thing on TS, meetings, meditations, sponsor, fellas, and the 12 step program. I believe that everything you do should be in balance, so also what you do in recovery and I had the feeling that I was doing too much. In addition, I had the feeling that if I was active on TS and I checked in, I also had to read the rest of the stories and that took me quite a while. So in other words I had to make choices. But I happened to look in my spam and saw emails from TS about messages so I was like ahhh thatā€™s very nice and sweet so here I am again. How are you guys @SoberWalker @JennyH @Fargesia ?
About 5 days Iā€™m 11 months sober and clean so Iā€™m doing very greatšŸ˜

14 Likes

Sounds familiar, I stopped with reading the dakly check-ins long ago. Who knew thereā€™d be a real life behind that screen :stuck_out_tongue:

Good job on nearly 6 months :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha yes thyā€™s why. No not 6 months 11 monthsšŸ˜†
And how are you doing?

1 Like

Oops, mistake of only 5 months :face_with_monocle:
But whoā€™s counting, right ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Over here 12 days away from three years, living a bigger mess then ever, but apparently still exactly where I need to beā€¦

Lifeā€™s still life. Following itā€™s own course.
And my higher power is still mĆ½ higher power, having bad days as well. Probably going to meetings for Anonymous Higher Powers, sharing how every now and then she hasnā€™t got a clue either :joy:

3 Likes

Happy to hear from you and doing so well! :facepunch:
Iā€™m doing fine! Had some physical issues because of an operation and Covid but doing better than I was :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So wonderful to hear! And yes, check ins is too time consuming for me. So glad you are doing well and caring for your self. :heart:

1 Like

Glad you doing better Claudia. Physical I feel a bit better but they want to do some tests in the hospital in early August because I keep getting sick. I literally have a fever and flu for weeks over and over again that is not normal so they are going to do some tests. For the rest Iā€™m fine when Iā€™m not sick.

2 Likes

Yes it takes a lot of time to read everything and I donā€™t mind if I wasnā€™t so busy with other things about recovery.
Thank you, hope you are doing well too?

1 Like

Yes, doing well. Our 8 year old grandson is here this monthā€¦so we are very busy and exhausted! :laughing: Sober, thank goodness, could not do this hungover!

4 Likes

So lovely to hear from you, and sounds like you are doing really well. I am thinking of stepping away too (quietly exiting like I would do to leave a party :rofl:) for some of the same reasons. I have so much going on and feel like I canā€™t commit to TS in the same way.

Thank you for coming back to say hello. Congratulations on the 11 months.

3 Likes

Iā€™m still here my Friend, but only as a reader. I just decided that i donā€™t post at the moment, because i donā€™t think its helpful to the users of the forum (or even dangerous), so i think its better to be quiet.

Just a short update: Iā€™m still fighting the devil. Managed some streaks without (longest this year was 30 days), by listening to sobriety podcasts, going to the doc, doing sport. Unfortunatly its not yet zero (moderation isnt my target anymore), it became less but im still not satisfied. So i go on, till i won.

All the best to you, and all to the others who are struggeling.

Best regards
Patrick

P.s Good News: Im playing darts sober now. And my game is better than before. At least one good thingšŸ™‚

23 Likes

Greatest thing I have heard today!

12 Likes

@Truckinmonster21 where ya @?

8 Likes

@Jesile Jenny I hope you are still around and the temps are going down a bit in Spain also. The ladies set up a nice August challenge. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Quinnzo Iā€™m thinking of you and hoping you are doing okay out in the world.

2 Likes

What happened to @mindymoo?

5 Likes

Omg idkā€¦ I tried to find when she was last on here and now I canā€™t even press on her name for that little profile option to come up. I hope she is ok.

3 Likes

Looks like something came up on a comment made to me. Just trying to figure out if she left. It was a joke.

4 Likes

Oh interestingā€¦ I didnā€™t know that. I donā€™t know what the comment was but I hope she realized that it was a joke

3 Likes