You are missed #3

She asked to be deleted.

5 Likes

Ah man. She was funny af. Well that sucks.

3 Likes

Yes, I know. It can be rough in early sobriety and early time on the forum. I cannot tell you how many people decide to leave early on, luckily many choose to return, so hopefully we may see her again.

I know I had quite a few times in my early time here when I would be in a little dust up and be ready to bolt. Everything put me on edge and felt like a criticism. We are so raw and vulnerable in early sobriety. I donā€™t know her reasons for leaving and certainly it is her choice and prerogative and I support her doing what is best for her. I do know tho, that I felt like leaving many times and would take a break (log out and stay away) until I felt safer, less upset and more centered and able to find the positives here vs the negatives. It is all such a learning experience and journey. I always wish folks well and hope their sobriety continues. There are many other resources and places for support, that is a positive as well.

24 Likes

hiiiii!!! iā€™m in a newborn haze!!! my son was born on the fourth of july, just like mama wanted :sweat_smile: his due date was june 30 so we were patiently waiting. my mom ā€˜livedā€™ with us for 3 weeks to help us at night especially. what a godsend that was! heā€™s squishy, demanding and so damn kissable. ended up having a c-section and had a rough recovery from that (lots of pain, swelling, etc). but heā€™s here and iā€™m obsessed with him! sascha :heart:

55 Likes

OHHHH MY GOOODNESSS!! So absolutely adorable. Congrats to you! Youā€™re such an amazing human being and I know youā€™ll be the best mama! So happy for you. Itā€™s so challenging in these first few months; hang in there, itā€™s all so amazing and worth it :heartpulse:
(edited to add: that was my due date too but he had to come earlier as Iā€™m old :rofl:)

4 Likes

Oh my goodness!! He is so adorable!!! Congratulations!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I am so excited for you all!! :slightly_smiling_face: Had a c section myself, as did my daughter, not so much fun, sorry for that. Glad your mom was there to assist! I did the same and it was so special as a Grandmom. Be well and enjoy your wee one!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Claire on your little miracle. Iā€™m sorry you had to do it the hard way. I hope you can get plenty of help during your recovery.
Congratulations on that beautiful blessing.
:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

same due date!!! thank you, @Salty!!! these are some challenging times but weā€™re just rolling with it and accepting our fate at night. :rofl: heā€™s got a big personality but hoping that when he gets a little older we can channel that to sports!

4 Likes

iā€™ve heard from a few women who say it was the best thing in the world to have their moms their after birth. i wholeheartedly agree. it strengthened our bond 10 fold and was the best gift besides the actual baby that anyone has ever given me! thank you!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

thank you @Dazercat!!! iā€™ve had incredible amounts of help and now feel like myself (almost) again. having the right partner and support system really helps. hope youā€™re well!!!

5 Likes

What a beautiful baby :heart::heart::heart::heart: Congrats! Heā€™s beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Babyyyyy! That is so wonderful. Congratulations mama.

2 Likes

Congratulations! How gorgeous!

1 Like

How exciting!! Heā€™s adorable! C sections are rough, happy to hear youā€™re recovering and baby is doing well. Congratulations @claire-lo!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: he looks perfect.

1 Like

That is so awesome! Adorable baby boy. So happy for you!

1 Like

I miss @beardson
I miss @Hailstrom
I miss @apes2020

Congratulations @claire-lo precious little one there :pray::purple_heart:

@beardson I hope youā€™re still eating that cake once a week and all your other delicious food

And you, too @Hailstrom you are an artist in the kitchen.

Apes I know youā€™re doing your magic whispering.

15 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I need to cuddle that little toes!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Soooo adorable!
Congratulations with your little guy Claire! Hope you recover soon from the c section, itā€™s a big operation so take your time to rest as well if you can :hugs:

3 Likes

What a beautiful little person!

2 Likes

Congratulations Claire that is wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like