You are missed #3

@HappyButtersStotch you are missed :slightly_smiling_face: Hope you’re ok :innocent:

2 Likes

How are you doing @Jennajen and @Tomek ?

12 Likes

Beautiful!! Beautiful!! Huge congratulations to you.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out, I’m not doing badly but not well either. The last month was very intense. i had some argument with my ex and had a fight with my mother – actually it was a good reminder, that her approach to me hasn’t changed a bit and most probably won’t change ever. I sold my apartment in Hungary. That was the last thing that bound me to my homeland physically, so I feel a bit rootless now. But the things happening there make it a lot more easier to distance myself from that country emotionally. I also had a few difficult decision to make and I started to prepare for my surgery, that will take place at the beginning of next year. Learning about the process just discourages me, I really don’t like these medical stuff. I still struggle with smoking and I don’t really see the point coming, when I say enough is enough. I have been isolated myself in the last few months and didn’t really do considerable self-care. But I haven’t drunk, don’t eat sugar and spent a week in Germany at my friends so that was great.

21 Likes

It is always good to hear from you. Sounds complicated and like you are dealing with life and emotions head on. That is a win in my mind. Sending :heart: your way as your journey continues.

7 Likes

Good to hear from you again :slight_smile:
Yep, it all sounds tough regarding surgeries. Been following some people in transition over here in the Netherlands for a while now and it sounds tough, but the results are beautiful and from what I hear and read, definately worth it to them.

Take good care of yourself, we’re here for the mental support when needed !

6 Likes

@SassyRocks @Fargesia thank you, guys!

3 Likes

Always good to hear from you @Tomek . Hoping for your days to get brighter and sunnier. I know it’s a metaphor of sorts but it’s what I wish for you. I was thinking about the saying ‘nothing changes if nothing changes’. You have made huge changes and my wish is that more and more you will feel contentment and realize more of your dreams, continue feeling/growing new roots mentally, physically and geographically. Many hugs. Much love … and support.

5 Likes

Was just thinking of @TigerMatriarch recently. Hope you’re doing well.

4 Likes

Thank you! The support I get here from all of you means a lot to me.

5 Likes

@miranda
Hi lady! Hope ur okay :slight_smile: miss ya!

2 Likes

Wow Tomek, what I read between the lines is that you’re setting yourself up for a bright new future. An authentic, autonomous and independent one. Takes a lot of courage to make the changes you’re making with all the emotions attached to it.

Take care of yourself and don’t hesitate to reach out for support if needed :heart:

4 Likes

Agree with that!! @Tomek, wishing good things for you.

1 Like

I’m doing awesome. Thanks for thinking of me. I’m busy living my best sober/dry life.

6 Likes

Wonderful to hear!

1 Like

@M-be-free49 Emm, I might have missed it but I miss your check-ins on the gratitude thread :innocent:

6 Likes

That’s awesome that gives me great hope and incentive to keep giving back. As I look over the course of my 30 years. Giving back is what has kept me sober and humble. I am always grateful and loving life in sobriety. Thank you for sharing that. It inspires me.

2 Likes

@MrsOdh Sophia and @Jana1988 hope you girls are doing well!

11 Likes

@Hollz thinking of you :joy:

7 Likes

@Suzrene how are you doing these days?

7 Likes