You are missed #3

Oh the poor little darling and I’m sorry to hear… how damn sad :disappointed_relieved:
I know that you know, drinking isn’t the answer… it’s a easy option/fall back habit and while it’s hard not to give in, its even harder to pick yourself back up and start over the next day/week/month.
Dig deep and stay strong Amalia, lean on whatever supoort is around you. We are here to support where we can too xx

1 Like

I’m so sorry. This is such a difficult thing to go through.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet pup. I hope you can stay present with them and love them up. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing ok @anon9289869, miss you around here :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

@anon29496718 have a fabulous and sober weekend because one month awaits us at the end of it! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi :relaxed: Yes, we are killing it! @nikki666 :black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Unfortunately Shilo is showing signs of distress so have made the decision to euthanise tonight. I have literally spent every minute with her this past weekend, and didn’t drink. I’m heart broken, she has brought so much happiness to our lives. Look at her with her big brother :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Im so so sorry. I wish puppies could live forever, they are far more deserving than humans.

2 Likes

Oh Mali, I am so very sorry. My heart goes out to you. :heart:

2 Likes

My heart breaks for you @Mali. :broken_heart:
Just know you did the right thing and stopped the suffering. No amount of alcohol will bring your baby back. Keeping you in my thoughts during these difficult times.

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I really think it’s harder to lose humans over beloved pets. They are sweet souls.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this,

I’m sure Shiloh has brought much joy to your home, but you can be grateful knowing you made her live the best life she could

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this @Mali sending you lots of hugs.

1 Like

It’s so sad to lose a beloved pet! Sending healing thoughts.

1 Like

@Jftself how are you doing ?

2 Likes

@PaigeTurner haven’t seen you in awhile - how are you doing?

4 Likes

How are you doing Jan @Crazy_Dutchie ? How was your test?

3 Likes

Doing meh, failed the test…

4 Likes

@kat261 hey lady! Was thinking about ya! I see that u havent posted since sept 7. Hope ur doing okay :slight_smile: check in when u can! Hugs

4 Likes

That sucks. I hope you’ll get out of the funk and self-punishment circle soon and that for the next test you’ll be able to practice right before the test. My last driving lesson was right before my test and I did some major bs in this hour where the teacher had to use the breaks :see_no_evil:

1 Like