You are missed #3

@anon9289869

OPU6wzx8JrHna

10 Likes

I just was watching a movie of Jussi Adler Olsen and thought how are you doing @Jennajen

7 Likes

How are you doing Tai @TMmarie ?

2 Likes

@anon53116147 how are you?

6 Likes

Hey you, Iā€™m still doing very well. Iā€™ve been pretty busy and honestly am in a funk coming off the meds she was trying me on. But getting me back on track with the right meds. Still in half way house I graduated day treatment but still in groups in the house daily and learning alot about relapse prevention, healthy relationship all that good stuff. Much love

21 Likes

This just makes me soā€¦
z8XtwKGIRQSBCmU4sW

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy you are doing goodšŸ˜Š, working on things, learningā€¦.glad to hear it!

1 Like

You are usually around more often @Butterflymoonwoman

3 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: awe thanks for the post! I didnt even check in yesterday or this morning. I am totally okay honestly :slight_smile: yesterday me and hubby took our son to the zoo which was an all day event. It was fun but I was soo tired afterwards. Then my son got a fever last night. My evening was looking after him while he slept until the overnight nurse came. I was super anxious like I usually get when he gets a fever :frowning: I went to bed. His fever is gone but I ended up staying home from work today to make sure it didnt come back and him needing a hospital visit. He seems okay. I get anxious over nothing sometimes :confused: I am okay tho. Still clean and sober :slight_smile: just didnt check in

10 Likes

Thatā€™s good to read, really. Maybe just getting used to you not checking in so often :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Its understandable tho and i do appreciate the concern. I honestly cant even remember the last time i didnt at least do 1 daily check. I actually felt very off not doing one. And it wasnt a good sort of off feeling. It didnt feel good not to be on here

6 Likes

Glad to see youā€™re ok! Was worried but wanted to give you a bit more time before I reached out

3 Likes

Awe thanks my friend for caring :slight_smile: i am ok overall :slight_smile: just had alot glong on. Hope ur doing okay and ur new job is going well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s going good thanks :heart:

4 Likes

How are you @AuraXP, havenā€™t seen you in a while ?

2 Likes

You do you. Just remember that the pressure we put on ourselves to ā€œperformā€ (post every day) can also be a type of obsession. I wonā€™t call it addiction, but for me, at some point, it didnā€™t feel good to ā€œhaveā€ to post every day. I had to look at my recovery work as a well rounded thing. Just my perspective and Iā€™m not discounting your feelings at all. We are not our feelings, though.

4 Likes

@Chosen2001 how you doing :blush:

1 Like

You are a fucking rockstar

3 Likes

No no no, you are. But thank you for the kind words. Hope all is well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Cloyboy89
You doing ok? :wave::wink:

2 Likes