You are missed #3

@JasonFisher I know you aren’t totally missing but I’m missing those beautiful photos and videos. Will you post some soon please? :blush:

13 Likes

@ShadowFax - you’ve popped up in my thoughts recently, so I had better reach out. Hope you are doing well and you still are enjoying your houseplants and cooking and so on. :heartpulse:

9 Likes

I’m back from another run :roll_eyes: and congrats on you’re year twizzle that’s amazing.

5 Likes

Glad your back :hugs:
Thank you, its good to see you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks you to twizz :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Hope you are well @Hollz

7 Likes

@ShadowFax and @kat261
Was thinking of both of you today and hoping ur both well :slight_smile: come back and check in when u can

6 Likes

Hey Jenny
@Jesile
Thinking it’s been awhile.
Miss seeing you around.
And of course Toffee and Mocha too.
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

I have been as well. I sent out a tag on the workout thread too

6 Likes

Thanks for checking on me! :pray:t2: Everything is going fine, right now I’m more focused on “real life” - I joined a new gym, I’m trying to be more social, hang out with (sober) people etc…
Toffee has discovered her passion for bringing home dead birdies and bats… :roll_eyes: Moka is just a cute as always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Runningfree - apologies Jen, I finally dropped out from the challenge… I’m happy with this new gym, nice people, more or less my age group and I’m really enjoying going there 3x / week!

13 Likes

Good for you!! This is a great update. I’m glad you are doing well and enjoying the sober life. Just know you are missed :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Piglet has left the forum.

5 Likes

That’s a shame! I loved seeing her and her piggy. Week! Week! I hope she is well.

9 Likes

Yes, agreed. :heart:

4 Likes

So now all of her posts are gone? So strange when that happens. It’s like they never existed and it’s all in your imagination.

6 Likes

I know, it can be a bit discombobulating. Yes, she asked to be deleted vs anonymized, where the posts stay.

4 Likes

Is a shame. But sometimes people find their way back. :+1:

5 Likes

Things are really good :blush: my life is filled with so much joy, friendship, and fun activities. I havent been on my phone much these days but I miss you all and still read through every now and then. Thanks for thinking of me :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@MewilHoward hows my caddydaddy

3 Likes

@BrianP

What happened to BrianP? his name doesn’t pop up.

Hope he’s okay.

4 Likes