You are missed #3

Usually means they left the forum and had their account anonymized or deleted outright. That’s too bad :confused:

4 Likes

Thank you @Butterflymoonwoman and @RosaCanDo for thinking of my, so sweet.

I am not an active member of this community anymore, I decided to walk a different pad on my AF journey.

But I am doing very well! I struggled this summer with my addictions but I am back on track and working hard to become the best version of myself. In a few days I will hit for the first time in my drinking and drugging life Triple digits. and I am really excited about this.
I do read your story’s some times and If I am not wrong you both are doing amazing on your sober journey.
I will do an update soon, wish you all the best and thanks again for think about me, it reminds me what a great community this is!

:blue_heart: :pray:

14 Likes

As TMAC said, he asked for deletion. Hopefully he is doing well.

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout out Dan :heart::relaxed:

I hope your year has been good!!!

23 Likes

Hello stranger, it’s been a better year than last. I how you’re doing good as well.

3 Likes

I have been missing you. I hope you are well!!!

2 Likes

I’m so happy to read this from you today!!! Thanks for responding, Roland. Yes, all is good on this end, too. I look forward to your update.

2 Likes

Heeeey! Good to see you!

2 Likes

Nice to see you @Lionfish. Congrats on 4.5 years!

3 Likes

@NewPerspective how goes it?

5 Likes

@Steve92 how goes it?

3 Likes

@ShinGodzilla :wave:

2 Likes

@donut89 thinking of you. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@anon27760155 Hey D, how are you? :orange_heart: I can’t reach you over the phone anymore :no_mouth:

14 Likes

@OldDogNewTricks how are you doing??

4 Likes

Thank you so much Lisa :relaxed:!! So good to see you, I hope you’ve been well

9 Likes

So nice of you to drop in! So few of those who were here when I started are still around. Hope this sober life has been full of blessings!

8 Likes

So happy to see Veteran TS peeps stop in every once and a while.

4 Likes

@maxwell Hi Maxine!!! Just wanted to see how u were doing! Thought of u today and hope ur doing well :heartpulse:

11 Likes

Hi Patty :wave:
I hope you and all the children are well. :hugs:
@Complicatedmama

10 Likes