You are missed #3

Missing you @Jennajen.
Hope you find your way back to us soon. :heartpulse:

14 Likes

@Becsta hope youā€™re doing fine. Are you still busy with your boxing training? :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

@jonathanlee213 Hi just wanted to see how you are doing?
And check all is well :slightly_smiling_face: you were always around when i first came here and i havent seen you.
Apologies if i have just missed you post but how are you my friend ?

@Maxwell Hi how are you doing?
Im here anytime DM me if you need to :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Hiiii @anon74766472 appreciate the check in :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m doing well, have taken a little break as I found myself scrolling on here waaay too much :sweat_smile: and life has just been busy!!

Iā€™ll be back soon though as Iā€™d like to join the November challenge. I switched from boxing to muay thai as I found the precise, technical side of boxing too mentally draining lol. Iā€™m enjoying it alot more plus my 21 yr old son joined up so we get to spar against eachother sometimes which is awesome fun :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks again for the check in, I hope youā€™re doing well? X

19 Likes

@I.cant.We.can miss your check ins on the gratitude thread. I hope you are better and keep on going. Donā€™t give up on you. :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

I miss ya too @I.cant.We.can.
And @M-be-free49.

15 Likes

Aw thank you, friend! And I miss you too :relaxed:
Some good things going on in my world, but busy things! I will have time for a proper catch-up on the gratitude thread once the dust settles.
In the meantimeā€¦ I am of course grateful for you!, for this TS place and space, and for thisšŸ‘‡

Talk soon friends! :orange_heart:

27 Likes

Good to see you :upside_down_face: you have two interesting timers there. :innocent:

2 Likes

This makes me happy! See ya soon on the home thread!

1 Like

@Fargesia hope you are doing fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile:

Yes, Iā€™m fine. Currently in the ā€œand now what ?ā€ phase that follows after acceptance of oneself.

How are you doing ?

9 Likes

Thatā€™s nicely described. I could put it like this as well. 4 days off here which is always nice :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

4 days off, great !

So, are you figuring out how to ā€œnow whatā€ ?
Not easy is it, trying to translate current knowledge about yourself in possible future scenarios !

2 Likes

I came to think about how I fall into dark places and I came to think that itā€™s an image of steps more than a process. Getting somewhere and then what? Instead of living in the flowing moment. But thatā€™s for another thread :innocent:

2 Likes

@ sanity and @ sense of it all, weā€™re missing you !

There, now itā€™s ontopic here as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds familiar though. Every next step feels like another junction that needs you to decide to go left or right.
Seems that this time I choose to just sit down instead of overthinking it, untill my higher power told me which direction.
Nevertheless now Iā€™m arguing with that higher power. Not too happy with the direction it tells me though I know itā€™s probably the right one.

Life on lifeā€™s terms, even if you didn"t sign up for them :wink:

2 Likes

@ifs thinking of you. Hope you are safe. You have an even handed, insightful voice about mental health journeys, which is helpful and constructive. I appreciate that :innocent:

18 Likes

I was just talking about James this weekend and his capacity for compassion, insight and kindness. I so hope he is well. I hesitate to tag again. :heart:

12 Likes

Second that! Miss you, @ifs Check in with us someday!

9 Likes

@Solanaceae, you are missed.

13 Likes

@AuraXP Hey how are you doing ?
I havent seen any posts from you and thought id say hi, sorry if iv missed your posts and you have been around. Hope everything is okay :purple_heart:

@maxwell Want you to know i am thinking of you :dizzy::purple_heart:

12 Likes