You are missed #3

Hey! Aww thanks for thinking of me :blush: im doing really well just keeping my head down and working on things. I still come on here and check out what everyone up to now and again haha.
Things are going great I honestly find it hard to put into words, such an amazing change im just embracing/in awe of it it rn… Currently working through step 4 with my sponsor and just taking each day as it comes. ODAAT!! :purple_heart:

23 Likes

Spooky potato!

1 Like

@Bluekoolaid how are you making out up there from the hurricane?

11 Likes

@Lorelai hope you are doing fine, Laura :sunny::upside_down_face:

9 Likes

@AEGFletcher
Hi, are you ok? Not seen you for a few days

3 Likes

@Crazy_Dutchie Jaaaaaaaaan? Where are you? :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Where ya been @BeckerAndree ?
Missing you on the G thread.
I hope you are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

Jan, we miss you! @Crazy_Dutchie! Let us know you’re ok buddy!

8 Likes

@anon74766472 Franzi and @Faugxh , thanks for checking in on me. It gave me the energy I needed to finish the post I started writing a week ago. It gave me the energy to take on my pain for a while before repressing again.

I’m grateful for everybody who cares about me. I always think no one really cares about me because I see myself as an annoying whiny person who’s been crying about his issues for years without actually putting in any real effort. And if I do, it’s only for short periods of time. But you guys always cheer me on. You get me better than most people. You guys can empathize better than my friend and most of my family. Thanks everyone.

P.S. If you want to read more about how I’m doing, I posted an update in Feeling like a fucking loser - #31 by Crazy_Dutchie

24 Likes

Im glad to see u Jan!!! Im sorry ur struggling. I do want to say tho, that this statement:

I dont agree with bcuz i DO see u putting in a hell of a lot of real effort. I truly do. And even tho I dont know u personally, i have read ur posts over the years and i just have to say that i see ur effort :slight_smile: recovery from anything isnt a straight line. It ups n downs. And even tho u may be in one of ur low states currently, u have the ability to rise up again! Hugs Jan :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Tito23 where you been at, bro?

6 Likes

Yup @Tito23 cmon! Get back here! :heartpulse:

5 Likes

@anon53116147

It’s been a week now. How are you?

15 Likes

@SassyBoomer, checking in on you since the storm. :heart:

9 Likes

Aww my sassy sister, you just brought tears to my eyes. It’s nice to realize people notice your absence. Lots going on. I’ll post in the check in thread. :heart:

13 Likes

Hey Kevin thanks for checking up on me man. I’m doing really good and feeling very strong in my recovery, still at the half way house and probably will be here for a while which is something im really coming to terms with and just accepting and being ok with what comes my way. Doing groups regularly, meeting with my councilors and therapist weekly. Hoping something sticks :joy:. Gym sessions are going well, all and and all just feeling pretty content, not complacent. But content, I’ll try checking in more often I really appreciate the tag man. Much love

28 Likes

Glad you are doing well! :purple_heart::muscle::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I come back on here every once and a while to check in…throwing it back to when I last checked in on you! Hope you’re doing good :gift_heart:

7 Likes

I’m going to ask you to cut yourself some slack! As long as I have been here (2 years this week) I have seen you put in a lot of effort. Ups and downs like the rest of us. But no lack of effort that I can see. I care about you, Jan.

3 Likes

Glad to hear from you!! :heart:

2 Likes