You are missed #3

@anon53116147

It’s been a week now. How are you?

15 Likes

@SassyBoomer, checking in on you since the storm. :heart:

9 Likes

Aww my sassy sister, you just brought tears to my eyes. It’s nice to realize people notice your absence. Lots going on. I’ll post in the check in thread. :heart:

13 Likes

Hey Kevin thanks for checking up on me man. I’m doing really good and feeling very strong in my recovery, still at the half way house and probably will be here for a while which is something im really coming to terms with and just accepting and being ok with what comes my way. Doing groups regularly, meeting with my councilors and therapist weekly. Hoping something sticks :joy:. Gym sessions are going well, all and and all just feeling pretty content, not complacent. But content, I’ll try checking in more often I really appreciate the tag man. Much love

28 Likes

Glad you are doing well! :purple_heart::muscle::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I come back on here every once and a while to check in…throwing it back to when I last checked in on you! Hope you’re doing good :gift_heart:

7 Likes

I’m going to ask you to cut yourself some slack! As long as I have been here (2 years this week) I have seen you put in a lot of effort. Ups and downs like the rest of us. But no lack of effort that I can see. I care about you, Jan.

3 Likes

Glad to hear from you!! :heart:

2 Likes

Hey girl, thanks!

Still struggling with long COVID. Started PT to hopefully help with the fatigue and muscle weakness, and also to help with the dizziness. Just started recently so not sure how it’s going so far. Got my psych meds stabilized so I’m not dealing with nearly as much depression from the long COVID, thankfully!

Still sober as fuck!

30 Likes

@Dansig Hoping all is okay/good/great in your world! You are missed.

5 Likes

I relapsed :disappointed:

1 Like

Hi, good to see you. Hope you’re ok. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh my goodness I’m so sorry to hear you’re still dealing with that. I hope the PT helps…always good to hear from you keep checking in and SO glad you’re still sober :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

Hi i was wondering how you are doing.
Sorry to hear of your relapse but your here and that says alot.
When i relapsed it took me 2 years to do anything about it so its great your back on track.
We learn from a relapse what we can/cant, shouldnt do and we use what we have learnt to help against further relapses.
Try not to feel low about it as i always say i think feeling bad keeps us in that dark place.
Its great to see you :hugs:

5 Likes

@Pica Hi i havent seen you around just thinking about how your doing ? :hugs:

6 Likes

@Flamestar hope you are safe. Thinking of you :innocent:

7 Likes

Haven’t seen you around in a while @Scotie. How are you doing?

3 Likes

@Bluekoolaid hope you are doing good man

11 Likes

I’m friends with him on Facebook. He’s doing well

5 Likes

Sometimes people like to use their alcoholism as an excuse. I personally like Bill, but I also know what happened when he left and a lifetime ban is appropriate. There’s millions of resources out there and thankfully he has found them and is doing well.

9 Likes