You are missed #3

Sorry I’m just seeing this . We just had some minor wind and rain . Had to clean my parents property up but nothing major . Hope you were ok during the storm ! I know things weren’t good with the last storm . Praying you had no more damage

6 Likes

Hanging in there . Just been taking a break from my phone and the internet because I was overwhelmed. I just started therapy that I will be going to weekly and going to learn some coping strategies. Medication seems to help. Trying to spend more time with healthy activity and not getting lost on the internet. How have you been ? Hope your doing good and I appreciate you reaching out . I got a lot of catching up to do on here… but I definitely feel in a better place to be on here :grinning:

15 Likes

Oh man, you just made my day! I’m so happy to hear from you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Sometimes I feel like no one cares but that’s just in my head . This community is such a beautiful place with amazing people and support. I think I will communicate on here next time I need a break from my phone . It was actually refreshing to get away from the madness of my phone for a little bit and made me realize what’s really important. I’m glad to here from you as well and thanks for being a part of this community

12 Likes

Also my Touch ID won’t activate and having trouble with my home screen button on my I phone … so this phone break was kinda forced on me and not in a rush to deal with buying a new phone. . I think with the stress I was feeling from being on my phone to much then it messing up was God telling me to take a break from it for a while and it’s been nice to be without it . Almost anything can be addicting and toxic and I can over do anything . Even the internet

7 Likes

That sucks! Glad to know you’re doing well otherwise though!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s been a struggle, but I’m seeing small improvement so that’s helping me keep my head up.

How are you?

5 Likes

@Chiron I don’t think I’ve seen you post in a bit… hope you’re well

12 Likes

Aw thank you :call_me_hand:t3:! I’m doing really really well. I took up a lot of meditation and got back and do a hobby of collecting comic books and spending tons of time with my kids. Other than that I’ve just been working and going to meetings. Thanks so much for asking. Something told me to finally open the app today. :call_me_hand:t3::white_heart::dizzy:

6 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me. Over all I’m okay, but my cat us having some serious heath issues so its been a challenge keeping up with life around it all and in my zombified sleep deprived state.

15 Likes

Spending time with kids and a nourishing hobbie sounds great. I am really happy you are doing well. :orange_heart:

7 Likes

@Just_Laura hope you’re ok Laura :innocent:

8 Likes

I saw you smile at my check in so I know you’re around @HillbillyChris . I hope you and yours are good.

6 Likes

Doing good thank you for checking! New work schedule has me trying to figure out which day of the week it is still, but enjoying it very much! Glad to see everyone for sure!

8 Likes

I was litrally just coming here to say @HillbillyChris how are you and here you are glad to see you :blush:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @Charlie_C ! I hope you are doing well.

10 Likes

Hope you are checking in some time @anon27760155

14 Likes

Thank you so much for checking on me! I am doing great. We had a nice Thanksgiving. A small one with just our girls and grandkids. Lots of leftovers for me.
I hope your holiday was also nice.
I’ll do a better job of being more active around here. Have an awesome weekend!

14 Likes

I’m happy to hear you had a good holiday!

1 Like

Been doing great! Im on/off TS. Just check in once or twice a week. Busy with family and the business. But, life is good!

8 Likes