3 Likes

Hows your world?!

1 Like

@Kaeo
How are you? Just read about the volcano erupting, :astonished:

16 Likes

Time to get back on that horse now. You were doing so well. You can do this

2 Likes

I am generally doing good. I have the one year mark coming up - making me super proud but also I feel a bit shaky. Not really like I want to drink though. Milestones always mess a little with me. So I am checking in a bit more often, usually on the gratitude thread to remind me, how much my life improved in the last months. I am starting to expand my life and have been picking up new and old hobbies as well. Went back to swim training and started dance lesson recently. Thank you for asking, Scot :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Im closing in on 5 months… thank you for your insight :pray:t4:

5 Likes

@Jane1 hope you’re safe friend. It’s been a while. I know things were up and down and it was one day at a time (always a good mindset :innocent:). Check in if you can. Take care. You’re a good person and you deserve a safe, sober life where you can be your full self :innocent:

@KellyKelly
Just thinking about ya.
I hope you are well :pray:

2 Likes

Oh hi, yes im good…still sober for 242 days i think im up to. Ive been coming on here, mostly to laugh at the memes! I hope youre goi g good. Tha ks for checking in on me :blush:

5 Likes

Still calling out for @Maria. I hope you’re safe.

4 Likes

Hey @Seb - how’s things? I know I’ve had my breaks from here too before, but it’d be good to see you swing by. Hope you’re doing well. :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Hey @RosaCanDo havent seen you posting much. I hope you are well

6 Likes

Thanks for checking in, lady. I’m doing ok :+1:t3: Taking a bit of a break from too much time online.

6 Likes

Good to hear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How you doing Flannery?
@moonchild7994

3 Likes

Hi Dazer, I’m not going to justify myself. I have moved away. I can make false excuses and convincing lies, but I must be honest, without realizing I stray from the routines that do me good. I have been giving more importance to my work. Thank you for your message.

3 Likes

I am doing so good :smile:. I have 1 year of sobriety coming up. I’m very involved in AA which is why I have been less active on here. Since getting sober I have a new career, new apartment, amazing friendships, and now a new relationship.

I spend all my spare time outside. Sober life is great and I am very happy.

Thank you for thinking of me. This community is what helped me get through the first 6 month’s of sobriety. I hope everyone here is doing well!!

28 Likes

Well this is absolutely great news and im so happy for you, it sounds as though you are living your best life, and have a great support group around you too :hugs:
Congratulations also on your 1 year :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s awesome, lady!

3 Likes

Sooooo glad to hear that, @Pica. All wonderful things for you! Hope Pica and Moby are well. Miss you 3 around here.

3 Likes