You are missed #3

So good to hear. I’m glad I read this post. Congratulations♥️

3 Likes

Hi Miranda :grinning:

How have you been ?

1 Like

I’m doing really well. Learning to feel my feelings more and remembering to ride the waves.
No more anxious “I need it now” cravings… But December is bringing up some mild cravings. I’ve been creative with non alcoholic mixes. I’m soooo excited to be almost 100 days 100 percent alcohol free!
I’m so thankful for this place even though I don’t check in as much as I did before.
Thanks for checking in and for all the times you’ve been there for me, and so many others♥️

9 Likes

100 days this is brilliant!! Congratulations!!
:dizzy::dizzy: super proud of you and so happy to read this.
Yeh xmas has had me feeling and thinking more than usual when a craving hits, but we will get through it :+1:
Its okay if you dont come on much as long as if you need us you come on in for some support :hugs:

5 Likes

@anon35096624

3 Likes

That is awesome to hear @Miranda !!

4 Likes

Great to hear this @Pica :hugs::orange_heart: Congrats!
I miss you and your furbabies too, scrolled through the pet thread lately and thought of you.

Congrats on 100 days @Miranda :sunflower::bouquet: Good to hear from you!

5 Likes

Thank you… yes I havent been on here much lately.

6 Likes

@AuraXP wanted to check in on u my friend! Hope ur okay and doing well :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Wishing you well. :heart:

3 Likes

I cant remeber the lovely ladies name but she used to post pics of her hamster Kevin.
You are missed :hugs:

9 Likes

@Rockstar24777 you still around?? Anyone talked to Rob?

We miss you in the daily check in! Hoping you’re okay friend :heart:

13 Likes

Was it a Guinea pig? That was probably Piglet86. She left the forum a while back. Don’t know why.

7 Likes

Ah yes this is the lady.
Well best wishes for her and little kev.

Thank you :hugs:

5 Likes

@Lovelyoutlook you still around? Haven’t seen you in a few weeks, thought I’d check in.

7 Likes

@ReeBee28 Missing you. Hope you are well. Take care. :hugs:

8 Likes

:upside_down_face:

13 Likes

I miss @Rockstar24777 and his beard! I hope you are taking a lovely walk through the woods but that you are still on your kindness path. I’m sending you a hug through the interwebs.

16 Likes

@Nullcorp hope things are smooth :100:

1 Like

Where’s Robbie?

Anyone seen or heard from @Rockstar24777

12 Likes