You are missed #3

I’m starting to get concerned :pensive:

12 Likes

Thanks @Matt @DungeonMaster @SassyRocks :heart:

Hey everyone, long time no see :slight_smile: Sobriety still going strong (4 years last month), though still trying to find my way on the mental health side of things. How good it is to only be weighed down by one of the two — I would not still be here today if I had continued drinking.

Would like to start getting back to checking in on the regular once again, but with everything that’s going on at the moment I may lose track of things — it’s not personal! :sweat_smile:

42 Likes

Dude! James!! Missed ya buddy! I am glad, sooo glad.to see to here! :heart:

8 Likes

Nice to see you!

3 Likes

Hi James, so happy to hear from you my friend :blush:
Congrats on 4 years!! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Well, James! It’s really great to hear from you. Thank you for checking in and know that we’ve still got ears to hear you!

3 Likes

What a joy to hear from you!! Congratulations on your 4 years!! I have been thinking of you and missing your kind presence…so grateful to hear from you. I hope to see you around more, if that works for you. :heart:

6 Likes

Wow!!! Congratulations on 4 years!! Its good to see u posting and to hear that things are good for u overall!

3 Likes

Thank you for checking in! It’s such a joy to hear from you :pray:

3 Likes

That is so nice of you to say :sob:

Thank you for the kind words and I can’t tell you
how much it means that I have been able to help. We’re all on this journey together :heart:

8 Likes

Mel is right, I feel the same. I was going to send you a message but you aren’t accepting them so I’ll say it here…You’ve been around a lot recently and I honestly was going to check in and see how you’re doing. I know when I need a little extra support I’m around a lot more offering it to others.

But back to the point, you’re a wonderful, super supportive forum member and I am grateful for you!

3 Likes

Ok, but how is Ronin?

Missed you, friend!

5 Likes

Congrats on going beyond 4 years James. Great to see you. Always.

1 Like

Good to see you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for checking on me!

I’m actually doing really well, i do know what you mean about the correlation between more time here and being in a bad place sometimes. Recently I just have had a lot of free time, so I’ve been able to be on here more lol. It means alot that you wanted to check in though :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

It had nothing to do with you. I’m sorry you felt that way and that it was an extension of your original post was just out of convenience. I don’t think it’s wrong to check in on our friends. I got a PM and will be able to follow up that way from now on. Thank you for telling me how you feel and I’m sorry again that it felt wrong to you.

2 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Nice to hear from you James! :fox_face:
Ps I changed my profile picture and name
Screenshot_20210602-132617
I think you know me as Buts.

15 Likes

So good to hear from you! I’ve also made a resolution to check in more regularly.

2 Likes

@Truckinmonster21 I hope you are still around or have found your sober home place elsewhere. Another ones picture always reminds me of you

10 Likes