You are missed #3

Not sure if I’ve seen @Its_me_Stella tagged. But I feel I have not seen you in a moment. You’ve been a big part of my life the last almost 3 years. Much love

13 Likes

@Leveller hope you are doing fine :sunflower:

7 Likes

Missing @SassyBoomer. Hope you’re good.

14 Likes

So crazy I was just coming to shout you out on here. Happy to see your name come up on my notifications, I am still around daily. I hope that your recovery is going well? Send me a DM and we can have a catch up. :heart:

6 Likes

@Alycia haven’t seen you around. Hope all is well!

8 Likes

@kat261 hey my friend! How are you? Hope ur doing okay! Pop on when you have a chance. Miss u!

2 Likes

@KarenKW I hope you are still around. Don’t let addiction win. You are stronger than you think.

8 Likes

@Chosen2001 miss you on here, you too @Bears515054

2 Likes

Hi @anon74766472 thanks for thinking of me. I’m still reading here regularly but struggling with sobriety so not posting. Im at least not drinking every day. I hate the holidays so just trying to survive right now. I’ll make more of an effort soon.

6 Likes

Hey :wave: thanks for the check in.
I started a new job that requires a lot of travel… and the end of year is a bit crazy so it’s really thrown my routine out of balance. But I’m nearly nine months sober, surviving the silly season. I should keep checking in, I feel like I’m kind of yelling into the void sometimes but it is really helpful to stay connected :heart:

11 Likes

hey that is great to hear you are doing so well! very awesome! stay busy and grounded and sober and I hope to see you around more when you have more time and feel like it! all the best! :dizzy:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your four years! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hey @ReeBee28
Haven’t seen ya around. I hope you’re not still sick.
I hope things are well :pray:t2: :heart:

4 Likes

It’s good to read that you are around. I hope under the circumstances you’ll pass some good moments at home which I understood is important for you. You’ll get there finally.

3 Likes

@Twizzlers I know it hasn’t been that long but I miss you twizz. I hope all is well I know you had some things on you’re plate and spending a little less time here but you are missed :hugs: much love :blue_heart::pray:

8 Likes

Awwww thank you :hugs::hugs: I’m still here I’m not going anywhere.
My mum has ann operation tomorrow that would be considered minor for us but as she is in on blood thinners and many others reasons is allot of preparation and I hadn’t felt to great the past few week but I am okay.
Tomorrow I will be at the hospital for over 6 hours so will be able to catch up properly here.
Im so grateful for you and everyone here, just for thinking about me had put a big smile on my face so thank you and I hope your okay too.

17 Likes

Thinking about you and your Mom @Twizzlers
I’ve thought about you too … and will continue to. Let us know how both of you are doing. Big hugs xxx

3 Likes

Thankyou :hugs::purple_heart:
I have been thinking about you all here too, I miss the time I spend here but luckily my abscence is only temporary. Hope you are doing okay too.

4 Likes

Thinking about you Twizz and will keep my fingers crossed for your mum in the hospital tomorrow.

Look after yourself sweetie! :heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

I am here. Coming and going alot…wearing out my reset button, but always trying.

8 Likes