You are missed #3

Hi @Ewa. I hope you’re doing well these days

Good to hear from you obviously you are loved hear and glad you checked in :hugs: you and you’re family will be in my prayers don’t stress to hard we can’t project our worry’s into something that hasn’t even come to past yet. It’s only natural though I don’t blame you sending you big love and big hugs talk to you soon :pray::pray::pray::blue_heart:

1 Like

@ifs oh mah gawd look who it is!

3 Likes

Hi @KarenKW Sorry you’re struggling. We are here to help each other. Don’t be shy to post. There’s the seeking help category when you want to post when not sober. Stay connected :hugs:

5 Likes

Heey, great to see you still are around. Im sorry to hear you strugeling with staying sober :slightly_frowning_face: But Im cheering on you!

3 Likes

Positive thoughts and well wishes for your Mom!!

3 Likes

Hi @Salty, thanks for thinking of me. I am doing great, 18 months sober in January. The parental situation is still the same but over this whole last 18 months I realized I can’t control other people and their actions, only myself. How have you been?

6 Likes

@Ktorres I hope you’re doing good, Katie, and you have a merry Christmas!:hugs:

4 Likes

@EarnIt , missing my midwestern friend.

11 Likes

So good to see you, Donna. Are you back in ZFL hopefully before this big cold storm?

4 Likes

Hi Lee, I’m leaving here tomorrow to fly back down.
My FL peeps are saying it’s cold down there; I said I think I’ll be ok after being here, lol
Thanks for asking, :kissing_heart::hugs:

7 Likes

Missing the presence of @Dan531. Everything ok? If we can’t have a gym selfie, at least drop a kittie pic. x

10 Likes

Thanks for checking on me, I’m lurking in the background but I’m not spending as much time here as i need to. I’ll get a new pic of Cash up :wink:

14 Likes

@jjc92, how’s life in your thirties?

9 Likes

@Bluekoolaid Hey how are you? Hope all is well :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

@JasonFisher miss your presence. Hope all is well! :crab::v:

16 Likes

I’m doing good. Ready for crab. Its looking like it will open Jan 15th. I’m on a Different crab boat. Matt and I ditched the drunken skipper this year. The opportunity opened up and I took it. Its such a relief to not have to tolerate or worry about previous employers bullshit. He is struggling for crew. Its awesome! The best revenge is to live well.

Its a 75 percent clean and sober crew. We cannot find a clean and sober bait guy. We have a undependable tweaker or a mostly dependable, functioning alcoholic to choose from. Hopefully the functioning alcoholic ends up being the guy.

Four Months since I quit smoking. I started changing my habits because I wasn’t comfortable not smoking. Spending time on my phone or the computer was a huge trigger. I waste a lot of time online. Cutting back has been good for me.

I still cruise through TS almost every day. I keep caught up on easy threads like selfies and nature. I’ve become more focused on meditation, and breathing exercises.

I’ve been working on my YouTube channel really hard when I’m not fishing Its been blowing up! Thats really exciting!

Quitting smoking was huge! I never realized how much of an emotional crutch it was, until it was gone. I feel like I’ve reached a new level of letting go. I like it!

47 Likes

This is a wonderful post to read…I love your last paragraph especially and relate 100%. I am so happy for you and your success. I am pretty amazed and impressed you have that sober of a crew…congrats on that!

Can you share your YouTube channel again?

Sending my best! Hope you catch the crabs!!! :laughing:

8 Likes
15 Likes

So awesome to read this! You’ve accomplished SO much; so proud of you & you’re simply inspiring. Congrats to you! You’ve brought so much wisdom & insight to the forum over the years, plus your humour/laughs (miss your memes!) and fantastic photography.

7 Likes