You are missed #3

Hi @SoberWalker - Your support idk greatly appreciated. Yes, my situation is very sad. I can’t believe that this is my life? I’m taking responsibility and accepting my new reality. Very sad.

4 Likes

He is checking in routinely on the check in thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@nick_1985 How are you doing ?

&

@AuraXP thinking of you :hugs:

3 Likes

@Jftself
Calling our for Anthony once more
:pray:t2::blue_heart:

8 Likes

Still voting him to be president of the Lounge. Wouldn’t know if it happened though, since I have t had regular status for ages!

2 Likes

@piglet86 You ever jump back on?

3 Likes

My bad I’ve been MIA I literally have to get back to work right now I’m in town for a week then back out of town. Thought Id drop in quickly to say hello to @2JTravNZ @Twizzlers @Juli1 @everyone all is better now I was in a mental rut but I’ve been taking care of a lot of shit and things are better in the moment I’m still clean :hugs: catch you all later love you guys :pray::blue_heart:

19 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Thought about her several times :roll_eyes::thinking:
@piglet86 we are thinking of you :heart:

6 Likes

Yes definitely come back and post with us :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for letting us know your okay and please remember we were here for you when things get tough :hugs:

2 Likes

Love ya twizz thanks :pray: I’ll do my best to come here more often

5 Likes

Make sure :wink: your part of the family here :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think someone mentioned piglet86 left the forum.

2 Likes

Yes, piglet86 asked to be deleted.

3 Likes

@mx_elle thinking of you. Hope you are well :heart:

8 Likes

Neither has he :rofl:

1 Like

It’s good to see you Anthony. Take care of yourself my friend. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Heyyyyy! I just finished 30 days without social media! I know I’ve complained about loneliness on here a lot and I’ve struggled with lack of meaningful work (besides being a mom) and so I was hoping this would motivate me to think outside the box! And it did! I finally took up photography and I have 38 seedlings right now I’ve been growing, I am going to plant them after the last frost date. Haha! I finally don’t feel lonely anymore and my mental health has been so, so much better! I think I may try to just check social media once every couple of weeks or something. I’m not sure yet, but glad to have broken that habit.
Miss you guys… much love to you all my friends … I’m at day 978 I think!

18 Likes

So nice to see you doing so well! Check ins like these seriously brighten my whole day. You’re almost in the comma club now, hugs to you my friend. How’s that baby doing?

6 Likes

Aw so good to hear from you! I hope you’re well!
She is good! She is already pulling herself up and falling all over the place! :crazy_face:

She’s been my perfect little model LOL I have not yet figured out how to get these onto my computer. :sweat_smile: but I working on it!!

21 Likes