It’s hard to explain.
Maybe that’s not needed.

15 Likes

Good to hear from you :people_hugging:

4 Likes

@Scotie
Where are you?

4 Likes

Hello! Thanks for asking, I’m good, life rapidly taking over again, focusing on all the wrong things, must do better! Hope you are doing okay :heart:

6 Likes

Haven’t seen @beardson in a minute… hope you’re well.

13 Likes

I feel like the quiet ones are the solid ones sometimes. Man do I relate! I do miss her and my guy Mark.

11 Likes

@Hailstrom :100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100:

10 Likes

I’m good thank you :slightly_smiling_face: it’s good to hear from you.
I think we can all get focus on the wrong things sometimes. Noticing it is a good thing.
Hope to see you check in sometime :smiling_face:

4 Likes

You know, I kind of miss Derek.

@Englishd, where ever you are, may your truth and tough love be your guide.

24 Likes

Healthy communities need voices such as @Englishd

17 Likes

It is very kind of you to think of me - I’m doing well cheers and please let me give my very best to you

13 Likes

I was thinking the same thing ealier today and wondered if maybe I’d missed seeing another TS-ordered time out :laughing:

9 Likes

I see him posting on Instagram sometimes. He’s doing great from what I can tell. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks D!

I am alive and doing Ok.

Can’t say things are great, tbh. Gotta go through this place to get to the next one though. Still trying to figure out what I can accept and what I can change.

Love y’all :heart:

22 Likes

@Gabe.G I hope you are doing well

10 Likes

Glad you are doing well! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Good to see you! I hope things get better for you, I know they will, just hope its sooner than later.

Be well my friend.

7 Likes

Yeah, I figured he’s out there living his best life. :grin:

4 Likes

@moonchild7994 Hi Flannery! Hope ur doing well lady! Check in when u can :slight_smile:

8 Likes