You are missed #3

@GOKU2019 Hi :wave: how are you doing ?

7 Likes

@Bluekoolaid @jonathanlee213 Wondering how you are both doing ? :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

@Mike_Gee
You may have been around, but I havenā€™t seen you.
Hope youā€™re working hard and keeping fit and happy.

7 Likes

Couldnā€™t help thinking of @JasonFisher when I saw this.

BTW, whatever happened to @Dragonflygirl82 ?

19 Likes

Courtney @Dragonflygirl82 pops in still from time to time. She posted in the selfie thread a couple of weeks ago and she and her beautiful bub are doing great :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

@JasonFisher posted last night with a BIG fish!

11 Likes

@Charlie_C where are yooooou? Havenā€™t seen you around for a couple of weeks x

14 Likes

Hey @maxwell maxine i havent seen you posting lately. Hows your sober journey?

8 Likes

All good my friend. Just keeping busy with work, and the family. Keeping it one day at a time, hope all is well with you!

14 Likes

Nice one, mate!
All good down here in Australia.

All the best to you and the family.
:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@AEGFletcher Havenā€™t seen you around, hope everything is going okay ? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Crazy_Dutchie
Janā€¦ Whatā€™s going on with you?
Thought about you several times!

6 Likes

He just posted a check in yesterday. :blush:

7 Likes

Hi @Becsta ! Thanks for checking on me. Iā€™m doing fineā€¦ Just busy. Iā€™ll try to be around more frequently. I really appreciate your good wishes!

13 Likes

Awesome to hear! I remember the ā€˜earlyā€™ days of us both being stuck in the constant relapse loop, it makes me so happy to see you doing well xx

5 Likes

@SadMemeQueen youā€™re missing and missed! Hope to get a check in from you. Hoping that you are all right. Hugs.

3 Likes

thank you :heart: im okay still no self harm, i found out I have gallstones last week and I have to wait until may for my surgery consult so Iā€™m just in pain and feel miserable. no energy to really check in often, thank you for thinking of me :heart:

8 Likes

Was this just a coincidence that I posted missing for you right when you put a like on my post to you from two weeks ago?
If so that is amazing.
@SadMemeQueen

1 Like

you tagging me made me go back and check all the other stuff

2 Likes

Good morning Jen @Googie
Hadnt seen you on site for a bit- just wanted to check in. Hope you are doing well :blush:

4 Likes