You are missed #4

Thanks for the birthday wishes this old fart 72 now ,still got all my teeth and hair lol

22 Likes

@Jennajen I think is who Iā€™m thinking of, how are you. I also remember I believe his name was jonavich or something like that. He was a good guy hope he is ok as well.

8 Likes

Happy birthday to you too Ray :pray::heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday :tada:

4 Likes

@Ray_M_C_Laren @DLS happy birthday :balloon:

@happyfeet I think I didnā€™t hear from you couple of days. Hope everything is fine :slight_smile:

8 Likes

onOWJOc7U5GAE

15 Likes

IMG_20240124_192131

7 Likes

I am well. Thank you Dana

9 Likes

Hi Mischa, thanks for asking.
Iā€™m checking in each and every day but mostly reading.
Iā€™m doing well on day 180 and keep going :wink::+1:
Iā€™m being grateful for this wonderful, caring and supportive community.
Love you all :pray:

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday @DLS and @Ray_M_C_Laren :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: Hope the both of you had a lovely to look back to!
giphy-1

6 Likes

But in all seriousness aside from my gif. I just wanted to say I miss you and your daily communication, I hope all is well. Itā€™s crazy to think you have been with me since day 1 of my journeys. A little over 4 years. Much love

5 Likes

Hi, thank you for checking in on me! :heart: Iā€™m still here doing the thing. Fallen off my program a bit and struggling with the winter time blues.

7 Likes

@C_8 my pace car, I havenā€™t seen you around in a while, I hope all is well.

@Truckinmonster21 still hoping your good bro

@Itsme how are you doing?

@LeeHawk I hope youā€™re doing well

@LEEJR hows Cali?

14 Likes

Iā€™m great Dan, how are you? I hit 2 months today. Life is getting better every single day.

12 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 month milestone!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Congratulation on 2 months :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Desire2ChangeToday Shay I havenā€™t seen you quite a while it seems. I hope youā€™re doing great :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

@DresdenLaPage you are missed.

12 Likes

Heeeey :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s real kind of you! Iā€™m still here :smiley: ive just been super busy with work and working my step 4. Iā€™ve been real shit at getting on here but rest assured all is well :slight_smile: thankyou for the mention!

20 Likes

@Becsta
Hope all is well.
:call_me_hand:

15 Likes