You are missed #4

Hey @VeeMaria, thinking about you, I hope you see this. Reach out if you can.

4 Likes

You’re working on your sobriety and getting on with life - that’s music to my ears!

3 Likes

@JennyH how are you lovely? :heart:

12 Likes

I’m initially sad when people who were so active when I joined 3 years ago are mentioned. But then I put positive thoughts and feelings into the universe for them and hope the reason they are absent is because they are rocking a happy, sober, fulfilled life.

18 Likes

Hey Lam :wave:
Missing you :pray:t2::heart:
@tailee17

9 Likes

Hey @Alden how are you doing out there? Still with us?

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday Donna! Glad to hear you’re doing well. Hope you had a great Bday!1

5 Likes

@AuraXP Hey Aura! Just checking in on u. If u get this notification, feel free to check in with us :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m doing pretty good, hope your doing well and getting your shit right

6 Likes

Thanks . I really missed being read. I find here the best resource for a better life for me!

11 Likes

Thinking of you
@KarenKW
:pray:t2::heart:

12 Likes

@Gabemascorro
Hey Gabe …how are you doing friend?

2 Likes

It’s been a minute, I’m still holding hope and fighting each day to be a better person just reinstalled :heavy_heart_exclamation:love to you all

10 Likes

Hi Emma.
Miss you :cry:
I hope to see you and your pets back here some day.
We are always here for ya.

4 Likes

Hi it’s lovely to see that all the old names are still here that helped me so much then, it’s early days for me right now so I’m quietly putting one foot in front the other.

10 Likes

There she is, you know the game we all gotta start somewhere. Nice to know your still trying :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Just for today.

3 Likes

Hey @JennyH
I hope you’re well. Missing you :blush:

7 Likes

Hey my lovely I’M here still trying still have hope, quietly moving forward and trying to rebuild ONCE AGAIN.

7 Likes

Welcome back @Lilemm!! So happy to hear from you!!! Glad you never gave up this fight. You were such a huge help to me in early sobriety and I’m forever grateful.
Hope to see you around the forum.

7 Likes