You are missed #4

Good to see you back and not giving up on yourself. It takes what it takes, that I know for sure. Hope to see you around!! :people_hugging::heart:

5 Likes

So lovely to see the names I recognise from the past, who helped me no end, Iā€™m quietly just introducing myself by to what help me and thatā€™s yiu fine folk :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

MY girl Laney has got me through the last 2 yearsā€¦ sheā€™s 3 in June and sheā€™s my rock.

15 Likes

She was just a little puppy the last time I saw her. Right? Tiny little thang :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Very glad to see you Emma and Laney! Welcome back! :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Joining @AyBee in missing our sober sister @Becsta . Hereā€™s hoping youā€™re having a good summer friend X.

9 Likes

omgomgomgomgomg!!! yayayayayayayay! Super good to read from you, pal. Welcome back!
You and Laney too, :wink: sheā€™s a delight. :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Feels good to be bk and see all the friendly namesā€¦ Iā€™m quietly stepping bk into recovery very gently. Lovely to be back wonā€™t lieā€‹:heart::pray:

6 Likes

@Joy
I Just mentioned protecting my sober date at all cost :kissing_heart: Iā€™m still doing it. I hope you are too.
I hope youā€™re well :pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

@Dragonflygirl82 , howā€™s that Mom life?

7 Likes

Thank you so much to those that reached out, I am sorry for disappearing. The stress all got a bit much, managed to stay sober for ages though. But then not being here allowed the moderation thoughts to creep in. Unsurprisingly it didnā€™t work, ā€œjust special occasionsā€ turned into nightly drinking and using wine to cope with the stress. Day 1 again (well have just completed day 1).

20 Likes

Hey beautiful - just lovely to see your name pop up and grateful that you are back with us. Sorry for the stressful moments. Glad you are working on day 1 friend. :people_hugging: :heart:

3 Likes

Good to see you Jenny.
ODAAT
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Still missing you Patty
@Complicatedmama
I do hope you are well.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Thank you both, that is so kind. Feeling a bit sorry for myself but pleased to be here.

9 Likes

So good to see you back!

2 Likes

Iā€™m so, so pleased to see that youā€™re back friend :heart: :people_hugging: X

2 Likes

Good to see the both of you back @Lilemm and @JennyH :confetti_ball::people_hugging:

3 Likes

Wonā€™t lie nice to be back. Taken it very gently no jumping in with both feet like a bull in a China shop.

6 Likes

Ha ha we have the same saying in the Netherlands: als een ezel in de porceleinkast.
Itā€™s a little bit different:
Like a donkey in the china cabinet :upside_down_face:

Take your time Emma! :+1:

7 Likes