You are missed #4

He appears happy and full of life on FaceBook :partying_face:

5 Likes

There she is! Miss you Sis and been thinking about you. Glad you stopped in to let us know youā€™re still on this journey and to say hellooooo :wave:

4 Likes

Hello sister! I heard that you are spending some time this summer at great-grandma Shirleys mansion. Donā€™t get lost in the secret rooms :joy:
Iā€™ll need to find some of your posts to catch up on your crazy life. Hope everything is going better than it was :crossed_fingers::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Iā€™d love it if you joined me this summer, then we could explore those secret rooms together and celebrate you big birthday.
Thankfully, the chaos in my life has settled down and Iā€™m actually experiencing something like peace and serenity these days. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Itā€™s soooo good to see you! I was just thinking of you. Confession: I think of you every time I notice an 8 in my sober time day count! :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m not sure this post belongs here or on the gratitude thread, as I think some people with sustained sober time understandably just move on from the forum, but I did want to give a shout out of gratitude for you, @C_8 and others whose posts I drew so much from when I was new: @siand, @mleclaire, @Lionfish, @MoCatt - just to name a few!

Thanks for swinging by and saying hi. :wink: :orange_heart:

14 Likes

Hey, thanks for thinking of me. Im alive and sober. But life is hard atm. Hope all is good with you :heart:

4 Likes

@Catmama23 i havenā€™t seen you on the check in thread lately, I hope everything is alright and you are ok :pray::heart:

3 Likes

Life is not good for me right now, but at least Iā€™m still sober. By now, I have figured out how to stay sober during lifeā€™s downs. This is something that we all have to learn because eventually, we will experience heart break, death, depression, anxiety, betrayal, etc. & we will have to stay sober. Part of becoming sober is learning healthy coping skills & using them during times of major distress.

11 Likes

My goodness - thank you for the mention! Iā€™m doing really well. Back working as a public school counselor, and my boys are now 8 and 10. I pop on here occasionally, and it is so nice to see familiar names. I credit this forum to helping me get and stay sober, and I made some of the best friends of my life here. Iā€™ll always be so very grateful!

26 Likes

Has anyone ever heard of ā€œGeoffā€ since he left and his account was deleted like 2 or 3 years ago?

4 Likes

I remember him. I donā€™t recall seeing him pop back in under another username. I think I remember @HoofHearted used to talk to him on here. He was a funny dude I remember!

8 Likes

@Petr is right, I used to talk with Geoff a lot on here. We still keep in touch, heā€™s still sober and kickinā€™ ass!!

10 Likes

@LeeHawk youā€™re coming up on an anniversary, yes?

10 Likes

@happyfeet i miss you

9 Likes

She checked in yesterday!

7 Likes

Thanks for the info Menno! It got really hard to keep up with threads here, which is actually good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Has anyone heard from @zzz?

4 Likes

Havenā€™t seen @diamomster in a bit. You used to always join the monthly workout challenges, hope sheā€™s all good

11 Likes

All good :white_check_mark:
:hugs:

6 Likes

Good to see you :blush:

3 Likes