You are missed #4

I’d eat cold Poutine. Better cold than none at all!

6 Likes

@J.Thomson are you still with us?
:squid:

2 Likes

@emc2018 Miss your presence here. I think I recall that you were spending a few months in Spain. Hope you had a lovely trip and hope all is well. :people_hugging:

10 Likes

Hey @HolySquid, I’m still here. I just had to take a break from everything and leave for a couple of days because it was all getting to be too much. The drama and the memories of my ex girlfriend around my place was putting me in a very dark place. I thought I was getting over it but then the present I bought her for Valentine’s Day came and I started to spiral. I had to throw it away because I couldn’t return it. It was a custom made gift with our names, the date of our first date with a picture of what the stars and moon looked like on that night. It just all got to be too much so I had to get away for a couple of days. I’m happy to report that I’m still sober and thank you very much for checking in on me. It really means a lot, so thank you. I hope everything is going good with you and yours.

7 Likes

I am glad that you protected your sobriety, it’s really all about dealing with shit and still staying sober. Your story really resonated with me. I am terrible at handling rejection, too. That’s why I know how difficult it must be for you. Please stay with us, share what’s going on and draw energy and hope from the community.

I am grateful you are as good as possible in this situation of yours. I am grateful you are sober. I am proud of you :blush:
:squid:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I haven’t heard those words in a very, very long time. I don’t remember the last time I have, you just made my day.
It’s been getting better every day but like I said the present showing up really threw me for a loop and it got pretty bad for a few days. But, with everything I’ve learned about recovery and addiction and sheer willpower and a wicked friend I was able to get through those days. Now it’s onward and forward. This will not take me down. And thank you again, your kind words really do mean a lot

6 Likes

@Rockstar24777 how are you doing Robbie? Been some time since we’ve heard from you :people_hugging:

8 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman I’m HERE :wave: 2 years, 2 weeks tomorrow. How have you been hunny?:sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

@anon15828629
Hey Kevin…thinking about you my friend. You have been on my mind and am just hoping you are doing well. :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Omg!!! Its so good to see u posting! Im doing pretty good! Celebrated 2 years this past Tuesday :slight_smile: congratulations on ur sobriety time! Its really wonderful to see u doing so well. Whats new in ur world?

8 Likes

Hey Alex! Thanks for asking after me, I’m still about, but not getting to log in as often as I’d like :see_no_evil: I’m alive and sober! I just have sooo much going on offline. We are still sorting through some issues with a house we are trying to buy. My eldest son still has the health problems I spoke about months ago with no diagnosis yet. Our youngest has shots to get in the morning (our asd-hyperlexic boy). Life is a big long juggle, but I’m holding on!

Good call on Nastya too, hopefully well :heart:

How is life with you?! :blush::people_hugging:

11 Likes

Thank you, I am back. Learning I can’t do this on my own, silly ego!

7 Likes

That ego can be a sly bitch. So grateful to have you back with us Jenny! :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Awesome stuff. Im so proud of you. Always had full faith in you. xxx

Hey @Englishd you good? I’m 98% sure you are but that 2% wants me to check.

19 Likes

I remember reading that he was taking a month off the internet/screens/SM or whatever. I don’t think it’s been a month yet.

3 Likes

Ah yes…thank you Laura! I do recall that now that you mentioned it

4 Likes

He liked a handful of my posts last week. So, he’s around.

5 Likes

He liked my post so I know he’s out there. Just quiet. Which I will bet not many have accused him of. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

8 Likes

I see him around the Strava walking and hiking so he’s alive lol

6 Likes