You are missed #4

Omg!!! Its so good to see u posting! Im doing pretty good! Celebrated 2 years this past Tuesday :slight_smile: congratulations on ur sobriety time! Its really wonderful to see u doing so well. Whats new in ur world?

9 Likes

Hey Alex! Thanks for asking after me, Iā€™m still about, but not getting to log in as often as Iā€™d like :see_no_evil: Iā€™m alive and sober! I just have sooo much going on offline. We are still sorting through some issues with a house we are trying to buy. My eldest son still has the health problems I spoke about months ago with no diagnosis yet. Our youngest has shots to get in the morning (our asd-hyperlexic boy). Life is a big long juggle, but Iā€™m holding on!

Good call on Nastya too, hopefully well :heart:

How is life with you?! :blush::people_hugging:

12 Likes

Thank you, I am back. Learning I canā€™t do this on my own, silly ego!

7 Likes

That ego can be a sly bitch. So grateful to have you back with us Jenny! :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Awesome stuff. Im so proud of you. Always had full faith in you. xxx

Hey @Englishd you good? Iā€™m 98% sure you are but that 2% wants me to check.

19 Likes

I remember reading that he was taking a month off the internet/screens/SM or whatever. I donā€™t think itā€™s been a month yet.

3 Likes

Ah yesā€¦thank you Laura! I do recall that now that you mentioned it

4 Likes

He liked a handful of my posts last week. So, heā€™s around.

5 Likes

He liked my post so I know heā€™s out there. Just quiet. Which I will bet not many have accused him of. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

8 Likes

I see him around the Strava walking and hiking so heā€™s alive lol

6 Likes

@KarenKW are you okay Karen?
@DryIn785ā€¦ Hey Mark, long timeā€¦!

8 Likes

@Sunshine-girl Havent seen you in a while. Come back and stay

5 Likes

Iā€™m willing to bet if someone were to resurrect one of the plethora of zombie threads dedicated toward his dumpster-fire of a life, heā€™d resurface like a good old Sesame Street Grouch.

8 Likes

@Pavlovs_Dog
Havenā€™t seen you in awhile friendā€¦ hope you are well

2 Likes

@Wakikki You doing ok love?

8 Likes

@C_8 Hi Cate, have not seen you for a long timeā€¦

10 Likes

Ha!! Pace car here! All is good. You still keeping up? :partying_face:

10 Likes

I sure amā€¦ I donā€™t ever want to pass ya though :wink:. Better fuel mileage if I just drift behind ya :nerd_face:. Nice to see you :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hellooooooooooooooo. Thank you for think of me. Itā€™s been so long itā€™s taking me a bit of time to navigate moving around here :sweat_smile:.
All is good with me, still going strong, although slipping on the daily AA/zoom meetings. Perhaps this is my notice to get my focus straight.
Iā€™ll be the big 6 0 soon, and Iā€™ve been buried in UK company pension paperwork, even though I have no plans of retiring any time soon.
Thatā€™s my news. Whatā€™s going on with you (and everyone who hearted your post :heart_eyes:)?

13 Likes