You are missed #4

She left :cry: I hope she is well too and finding what she is looking for.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s a bummer. Franzi is good people.

16 Likes

@ReeBee28
Thinking of you today Ree! Hope ur doing alright!

3 Likes

@JP123 How are you friend? I havent seen you post in awhile. Hope youre doing well!

3 Likes

Hey Emilie, Iā€™m alright I guess. Sorry I just saw this now, havenā€™t been on this app in quite awhile. Iā€™m so surprised you posted here to ask about me, kinda means a lot, even though Iā€™m confused as to how you even noticed Iā€™d stopped posting. My 6 months is tomorrow, but honestly Iā€™m not really doing that well.

9 Likes

Hey good to hear from you. You were a very positive presence when you posted and those are the kind of kind souls that I notice. Welcome back! Stick around for some support?

9 Likes

Thanks, yeah I definitely will. Iā€™m super tired and about to go to sleep but I will get on here tomorrow for sure and probably post a check in or something, and Iā€™ll try to stick around this time. Thanks for your post, if it wasnā€™t for seeing that when I checked my notifications, I would have just closed the app and been gone again for who knows how long. Really means a lot. :heart:

10 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear that. Keep coming back, we are always on. Sleep well.

5 Likes

@Twizzlers havenā€™t seen you post in a while, hope all is well :purple_heart:

10 Likes

@XXIX
How you doing Alex?
Canā€™t find your 2 threads.
Thinking of you.
I sincerely hope you are ok.
:pray:t2::heart:

9 Likes

The threads have been moved to Seeking Help.

7 Likes

@RosaCanDo. I read that you were having a rough couple of days, hope youā€™re good, and all is getting better by the day.

7 Likes

@Bones_80 How you doing Ian. Did you end up moving?

5 Likes

@LeeHawkā€¦i know you had/have alot going on the last time we spoke, just wanted to check in with you and to let you know that i think of you and miss you. Sending love :heart:

5 Likes

Yes itā€™s great here so quiet loving it tbh been quite poorly tro waiting for another endoscopy :weary:

Weight up to 47kg :muscle:

Donā€™t drink people itā€™s not worth it

Happy sober Tuesday

9 Likes

Thatā€™s great keep packing it on. :muscle::muscle:

5 Likes

Awww thatā€™s so kind of you :smiling_face::pray:
Just saw your post.
Iā€™m very busy in real life but Iā€™m fine Mischa.
222 days sober in one hour :+1: and going strong.
How are you my friend?
Hope youā€™re doing well too.

6 Likes

@Scrammbles you still out there? Thought about you the other day reading old posts, wondering how you are?
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hey @Bluekoolaid, was thinking boutā€™cha. Hope youā€™re well and thriving. :pray: :orange_heart:

10 Likes

Hey everyone, been a while, thanks for thinking of me @Alisa @SassyRocks @DungeonMaster @Scorpn @SoberWalker :slight_smile:

26 Likes